I am concerned a bit of the darkness around my vagina area and want to know what is the solution to whiten this area and the pubic area?

Hi! Personally, I would never use any of the whitening products because it is chemical reactions they induce and you never know what could turn out from it and you may be damaging yourself more than you would know or see. However, I realize that’s just my opinion and will therefore share my knowledge with you.

The skin whitening products work by decreasing the production of melanin, pigment that gives us the color. The skin whitening creams and pills contain two products, hydroquinone or mercury. Mercury is said to be carcinogenic. These products could react with UV rays and lead to premature aging of the skin. By destroying melanin’s production, some natural processes are being interrupted. Melanin also protects the skin and without it, you may be more prone to skin cancer.

You could also experience skin irritation, vitiligo (appearance of white/pink blotches on the skin), more darkening of the skin, thickening of the skin, etc

I wouldn’t do anything like that in my genital area, it is too precious for that.

Try using Met Tathione Skin Whitening Product. It's a reduced glutathione which effectively lightens dark skin to fulfil the desire of having fair complexion.