I have a few things about my teeth that I don't really like. When I was growing up as a child, the well my houses tap water was connected to had tons of flouride in it. Now I have clouds in my teeth from it. As a child I also didn't take too much care of my teeth and now they are seemingly stained (eww) a yellower color. I am very self conscious of my teeth, especially when I see people who have beautifully white chompers, and I was wondering what were some ways to whiten my own, so that I can cut down the color and possibly make the clouds less noticable. I have tried some comercial brands like the "whitestripes" I think they're called, and then also something that I paint onto my teeth overnight, but both of these make my teeth very sensitive afterwards, and the warning labels say not to use them if this happens. If anybody has any other tips, I would be very greatful to hear them.

Drink a lot of milk. You might be lacking calcium. Also use a toothpaste with peroxide and baking soda. I like Arm&Hammer.

I do not think that milk would help , might give you a temporary impression they got white:). I always use my clinic in Poland where I have it done as well as other treatment. Home methods are not effective and actually they may hurt your teeth more than you think.
Fragiledream

I agree, actually, milk can cause too much calcium and can cause calcification on the teeth, so it can actually make your teeth look worse. I hope that you don't drink too much to change your tooth color!

I have tried all the kits and they do not help. You have to know one thing you will not make your hair look nice when you do it yourself and the same is with teeth.The only method is to visit a clinic and mine, the one I wrote about above, is great at this stuff. They offer whitening for 135 punds...plus two fillings...So it really pays I guess ...much more than experimenting at home...

So you'd suggest just going to a dentist instead of trying anything at home at all? I'd just like to clarify what you're saying. Thanks!

I know a few cases when people got their teeth damaged, not mentioning the enamel. I really prefer clinics as the further costs when it comes to healing the enamel it ir irrepairable...I do understand the floss and other stuff but not bleaching. Go to a clinic as in the future your teeth may cry for help.ClinicGirl

I see. I was not aware of the danger really. What was the procedure that you had done? I don't know what tooth whitening things are out there.

The procedure with dentalpoland is simple like laser and then they use bleeching stuff. Have no idea but teeth do not hurt and are very white for years. I had very sensitive teeth but now after whitening they are just fine ...and I can drink and eat anything and still the temperature does not take away the pleasure.

There are many options available in the market for tooth whitening that meets your needs, they freshen breath and help us to reduce dental plaque and gum disease. But i would recommend you to purchase it from Gosmile.com, As GO SMiLE's Two-Step Smile Program is the fast, easy, totally modern way to whiten your teeth and keep them white! Forget those messy, time-consuming, and uncomfortable strips and trays. An ideal solution to get for those with busy schedules. I have used this best teeth whitening system earlier and got amazing results.

Anyone can have beautiful and whiten teeth by just taking care of his/her teeth regularly. To have whitened teeth you need to brush your teeth regularly by good quality toothpaste and also go to a dental expert for regular dental checkup.

Teeth whitening Montreal

Anyone can make your teeth whitener by cleaning them daily with best toothpaste.Good teeth keep the man healthy .Whitener teeth keep the Stomach healthy and good.