Users comments and reviews on article Colonic Irrigation: Colon hydrotherapy by SirGan

My husband and I would like to get a colon irrigation done to us due to IBS and not losing weight with the diet I'm on and the exercise I'm doing. We are both in our mid 50's so we are not geting any younger. A friend of mine in Adelanto , California told me that they have a clinic in the San Bernadino County and she told us that it has really made her fel better and she no longer has the problems with her digestion , back and her memory is better now than when she was 60 years old, she is 75years old . I read the article on the internnet and I do believe we can afford this healthy restoration of or intestin and ridding our bodies of al the toxin,seeds,and impurities that we have consumed in to our bodies all these years. So if you can lead us to one of these clinic close to us we would realy appreciate it. We live in the middle of Wyoming in the town of Shoshoni so Rock Springs, Casper, or preferably Billing, Montana would be within our gas paying range. Thank you, Christy Arnold