Hi, I am interested in bleaching my teeth. I though to try it with hydrogen peroxide, since I believe it’s efficient. How does it work? Could it cause any damage to the teeth?

Hydrogen Peroxide is a powerful oxidizer in the human body, killing bacteria, viruses and fungi. Among other properties of hydrogen peroxide it also has ability to whiten teeth. It penetrates the tooth enamel and dentin, and changes the color of the stains on the tooth surface. Office dental tooth whitening procedures are Laser Bleaching or Power Bleaching. They use a high percentage of 35% Hydrogen Peroxide along with heat or light. Sometimes it’s necessary to change color for several ranges in short period of time. Sometimes it's necessary to undergo more than one session to optimize teeth lightening results. These procedures can be expensive.