Hi all. I would like to by something for teeth whitening but there are so many choices and I don’t know which one is the best. So, I would really appreciate any personal experiences (good or bad) that could help me make up my mind. After all, they're not cheap and I would like to get some input before I go out and spend money on them. So, any suggestions would be great - especially from those who smoke or used to smoke!!!! Thanks a lot!!!!

I can tell you what I am using - the Crest White Strips. Trust me when I tell you that I love it!! My teeth are so white from it that it is like a miracle!! I even know few people who have gotten their teeth professionally whiten but still they are not as white as mine. So, I think it is worth every penny I paid for it! That is my recommendation. Hope this helps!!