So I have left smoking for about two months and lungs feel fresh and body healthy. However my teeth are still yellow despite the fact that I have been brushing them twice a day. I am planning to undergo a teeth whitening procedure in Thailand. After thorough research I have come across a clinic there called as Dr. Sunil International Dental Clinic. They are known to be the specialist and have a humongous clientele which includes many celebrities. So my question is that shall I undergo this treatment in Thailand? And shall I undergo a normal teeth whitening or laser?

Hi, I have no dir experiences, but came across lots of articles about advantages of dental treatment at overseas clinics. If you want to find out more about dental treatment in Thailand, need to read more recommendations or reviews I highly recommend that you visit dentalimplantsfriends com . Hope this helps. Good luck