I want you to express your opinions about medical travelling and if you have ever tried it. My friends are flying to Poland soon to fix thier teeth with one of their clinics there and I am a bit sceptical about it, but they say that dentalpoland ro something was a good one as their mates had been there before. So I need your suppport..
Karen

I wouldn't fancy going all that way just for health treatment even if it was supposed to be the best around. There's got to be somewhere more local with a decent reputation.

Can I ask what you mean by 'fix'? Is it something that requires a specialist that isn't available in your own country?

I meant getting the teeth look nice and healthy...I have visited one clinic and I think it is good my friends went there to FIX :-) ntheir teeth so I just want to ask people what they think.It is available in the Uk but very expensive!!

What procedure are you looking to get done? I would like to hear what you would like to do and how much that might cost. Let me know?

You silmpy go to their webpage at check and check out the offer for example teeth whitening or implants, the company books your flight and takes you to a clinic. And then you are taken a good care of by residents who speak English . You can contact the clinic via e-mail too. So good luck.
K

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

WEll I live in the US so I would not be interested in getting this done for myself! I am just curious as to what you're getting done. Let me know if you have a moment, okay?

Hi. In dentalpoland I am having implants done...I have got 3 fillings and I got my teeth whitened. How much are implants in the US?
Like one or more. I am just curious.Let me know. Greets

I actually don't know! I think that usually costs somewhere around $200 to $500 per implant, but I'm not totally sure. Actually that's why I asked you! How much did it cost for you to fly to Poland?

When it comes to flying there my clinic organises everything and the price of the flight is usually 100-150 pounds return...Hotels and other stuff is aslo arranaged by the clinic.

I have got the whole price list in front of me now and implants are 2-5 ranging from 1212- 2995 pounds in that clinic and 2000-5000 in the Uk. The difference is really big when it comes to implants and other dental services.
ClinicGirl

2000-5000 pounds in the UK?

I'm sure if you see an NHS dentist its only 198 pounds, is it not?

I mean clinics, you know I combined dental care with travelling >maybe it is vain a bit but I have always simply preferred clinics. They are faster and when I read about many cases with NHS I prefer my dental poland clinic.

I know what you mean with NHS dentists. You have to 'shop around' a bit for a decent one.

After years of searching I've found a really good one now but he's just gone private >:(. I think I'd rather fork out the money though than start the search from scratch.

You know, I have met plenty dentists who first of all were there just to make money, I do not like NHS, unless you find a decent dentist, they I why I decided to fly to my private dental poland clinic. I am not surprised more people to the same. Prices with private ones are too high. Good luck with finding a new dentist:)

You know, I have met plenty of dentists who first of all were there just to make money, I do not like NHS, unless you find a decent dentist, they I why I decided to fly to my private dental poland clinic. I am not surprised more people to the same. Prices with private ones are too high. Good luck with finding a new dentist:)