So Yeah, I completely tore my frenum last week having sex with my girlfriend. there was LOTS of blood and panicing and a trip to A&E thrown in for good measure. Long story short, it seems to be healing fine (no signs of infection) but i cant really clean around the base of the head because i cant fully retract the foreskin without it tearing again :-( Anyone have any suggestions how i can stop the smegma building up?

Thanks in advance

Jay_Jay

I have the very same problem...I reipped the frenum maybe half a cintemeter down...I can pull the foreskin down completely when in the shower...but I also started seeing red scars on my inner foreskin withc makes it even worse on how sensetive it is.

What can I use to get the red dry inner foreskin too heal as well as letting my frenum heal without it stretching to much as the frenum were it ripped is still very sensetive because I didnt give it proper healing conditions...My girlfriend is just so sexy and I can resist...

Please help

I had torn my fernum previously as well. I suggest you get yourself a tube of polysporin and apply liberally. Worked great.

You may also want to get in touch with your doctor again, just to make sure he's in the loop.

I'm surprised that you weren't given and post op care instructions. I'd complain if you went to the ER or a clinic.

I also tore my frenulum and went to see my doctor. She in turn called one of the specialized doctors, forgot what he was called. Anyways she said not to pull the foreskin back very far for at least 48 hours to let it heal better and to apply antibiotic cream such as neosporin to help keep it from getting infected. Rather than pulling the foreskin back I have been using neosporin on a Q-tip to keep it from getting disinfected.

I tore mine too almost completely(tore 3 times..)(durin masturbation) bled nly a bit.. dint hav ny problems..healed in 3 days(each time).. now cn pull foreskin back completely...
N bydway, my glans becomes reddish n sore for a 4-5, every year...is it da natural skin-regeneration cycle?

I tore mine about a centimeter. it was painful for some seconds, i ran to bathroom to clean up that blood, almost fainted. Had this problem last week too, but with much less blood. I'll need to buy lubricants?

yeah, i had sex the other night without a condom and tore the whole thing - didn't realise i had until afta i'd had sex with her and after being chased by her dad out of the house :/

I didn't use a condom - is there more of a chance of tearing it if u dont wear a dommie? or is it jus cuz she wasn't wet enough?

I've just been applying anti-bacterial cream. How long shall i wait before i can have sex again - i don't want it to rip again!

Cheers

If you have a non-retractile foreskin, then you may use an ear syringe to flush it out.