If my Frenulum tears does that mean i'll be able to pull my foresking further back than it's ment to go (nothing holding it up), because i mite need to tear my frenulum to pull my foreskin back behind the glans becuase the frenulum seems to be too short, im just wondering if tearing my frenulum will cause my foreskin to be able to be pulled back further than normal, please help

There's no such thing as "further than it's meant to go".

I tore mine several times when I first began having sex. The first time the ends healed back together and it was actually shorter than before. After that I put some toilet paper on the cut to keep the ends from going back together. Each time it was longer after it healed and now it's as if it's not there.

I can tell you it's wonderful to have a foreskin that can be pulled all the way back easily and without any pain. I can get the tip all the way down to the base of the shaft. I think that's how it's supposed to work as it provides more pleasure for both me and my wife.

So if it tears... when it heals it becomes even longer??

So your saying that If it tears, you should not allow the ends to heal, thus allowing you to pull the foreskin back even further than you could with an attached Frenulum? but what happens if the frenulum Does not completely Tear, how would you stop both ends from healing?

When i said further than its ment to go i ment further than behind the glands, because i watched a diagram and it shows that the foreskin is only going behind the glans and no further

I also heard that having sex with a frenelum Is alot more pleasurable than having sex without a frenulum? is this true

my frenelum starts to go white when i pull my foreskin about 80% of the way down the glans while flaccid

I put toilet paper on it and rolled the foreskin forward with the t paper in there. That kept the torn parts from getting back together so they just healed over instead.

I never had any great feelings associated with MY frenulum but I sure have nice response from the stretching of the inner foreskin now that the frenulum is out of the way.

whats the point of a frenulum then

About the same as a hymen, I guess.