Hey, I'm 17 years old and I'm still a virgin. I have read a few posts on people ripping their foreskins and I know it's something the Frenulum breaking. So I was wondering how does someone break that or rip their foreskin? And how will I know that it's about to break and stuff.

Also, since I'm uncircumcised I have heard on a few sites and from people that the first time you feel like a sting when it first goes in or maybe even hurt a little since I'm a virgin. Is this true? Will it hurt or will I feel something down there the first time I go in?

I've never heard anything about the foreskin breaking %-) I know that when you have sex for the first time, a lot of girls will break they hymens. The hymen is a piece of skin that covers the vagina and it can hurt when being broken. A lot of girls break their hymens long before they have sex though (through horseback riding, masturbation, or other rough housing)... I've never heard of a guy having a painful experience with sex. Just take it slowly and use lots of lubrication and you should have a good experience ;-)

Well on that note: foreskin breakage is something that can happen, and HAS happened to me.

Kinda ugly really. Wasn't impressed. It will only hurt for you if your foreskin is tight. (Note, when erect, if you can pull the foreskin back without it hurting then s'all good mate). It's the same as pulling your neck skin so far that it tears.

It's not a hard thing to do during sex, will usually happen during entrance, cause that is when most of the force is going forwards. That part is straight forward.

I've just recently researched it to find out if it is a common occurrence or if I'm just weird. Turns out it is fairly common, happened to a friend of mine as well.

Easy ways to prevent this, take this slowly, don't rush into it.
when erect, slowly stretch the skin (Not too far so it hurts and breaks, that's what we are trying to avoid with these exercises.) so that you can slip the gland (head) out without any pain, continue this for a few days, and she'll be right.

Have fun! Good luck from AUS.

ya this guy is right it is a good experince :D

im 14 and i have a tight foreskin when it is erect but i can pull it back only just under the head so shoul i be worried about it tearing during sex later in life or not plz wright back

I had a similar problem at first, many years ago. (I'm over 60 now)

My foreskin was a little tight and was stretched painfully if pulled back over the head when erect. After sex I would have sore stretch marks on the inside of it that really hurt when urine hit them. I cured that by inserting two, then three fingers when taking a shower and stretching the opening as much as I could stand for a few minutes each time. After a few months I had it stretched so it was not painful to retract it over the head. Then the next problem showed up. My frenulum began getting pulled and sometimes torn during sex. It would bleed until it healed and was no better after healing because it would always happen again. During sex you can't feel it but afterward it really hurt. I cured that by wrapping it with something such as a bandaid after it tore so that the ends didn't heal back together, they just healed over. I figured after it was torn, it was less tight so if I could stop it from going back to it's shortened condition as it healed that would fix it, and it did.

After some more stretching exercises which involved holding my foreskin as far back as I could to stretch the frenulum some more, I finally got it so I could easily pull the foreskin all the way back so the tip is practically back to the base. With a little persistence skin will stretch quite readily. Sex and masturbation is improved as a secondary benefit of being able to pull the foreskin all the way back comfortably. The inner side of the foreskin is stretch responsive and adds some wonderful feelings during sex or masturbation that circumcised men never get to experience. There was another benefit of stretching it this way also. Pulling it all the way back for long enough periods to get it to stretch kept the head exposed and allowed it to dry out so it was not so sensitive. The stretching also caused a desire to masturbate which I did by dry rubbing the fully stretched inner skin and the head. Hey, I didn't want to let go of it while I was trying to stretch it. Within a few months that somewhat painful sensation when the exposed head was touched also went away.

Have fun, enjoy your body and the wonderful things it can do. Don't get up tight, you ain't gonna break it. It's only skin, if it tears it will heal.

Old Timer

I am 29, and going to get marriage next 2 month. I am afraid about my sex life. When i was 15, my frenulum ripped while masturbate and bleed more. that time i shown this to a doctor and he did some stitch there. In my my penis, foreskin is little tight and not going back fully, because of the stretch. Last week i consult a doctor, he told it is ok and it would not tear again and like that. But still i worried about this, is it like that. Or how much possibility is there, tear again?
:$

Hi, my foreskin was always tight and i could never pull it back when erect and 2 weeks ago when drunk and turned on in the back of the car i ripped mine! (thank god i was too drunk to feel the pain) and blood went everywhere. i ripped it proper (about 7mm tear) i went to the doctor and he told me to keep it clean and let it heal. i did this and it didnt re-attach properly but the cuts are healed and tonite i had the best sex iv ever had!! the fact that it didnt re-attach allowed the foreskin to go back all the way and fully expose the head! why didnt this happen years ago?? im so happy...god bless my ripped frenulum!!!!

So Guest, what got torn? Was it your foreskin or your frenulum?
I don't know if being drunk had much to do with not feeling it. I believe your brain releases endorphins during sex that block any pain you might have. This is probably by design to make sure we complete the act of procreation.

A friend of mine who was in Viet Nam told about the whores over there who hid razor blades in their mouth somehow, to cut you up during a blow job. He said you wouldn't feel it until after it was over. He said the sound of slamming back the operating slide on your .45 would usually get them to spit out the razor blade before they began.

I am the previous "guest" who wrote about stretching my foreskin and tearing my frenulum.

If it was your frenulum, did you tear it completely so it's no longer pulling when you pull your foreskin back?

What IS a frenulum for anyway?
Is it our equivalent to the girls hymen so we can experience the same pain during first sex?

i dont want my pee pee to pop :-(

I think mine ripped last night during sex, I didn't feel it during but in the morning there was alot of blood and it more was slowly coming out. I'm now starting to panic and not sure what to do without telling my parents. Any suggestions guys? I'm worrying.

First of all, examine it to see exactly what is bleeding. Pull it back to see if the frenulum is torn. If it is you could put some toilet paper on it and roll the foreskin back over it.

I'm sure whatever it is it will heal in a few days, so don't panic.

I put toilet paper on mine when it ripped to keep the torn ends from healing back together, thus forcing them to simply heal up and not be as tight (short).

I think the entire frenulum is torn so I've put some poilet paper over it like you said in the mean time, cheers. I just needed some reassurance, all the blood shocked me a bit haha. How long did yours to to heal up with the toilet paper?

Well it stopped bleeding within a few hours but it took a week or more to heal up so it wasn't painful if I pulled on it gently. Mine tore more than once and each time I put the tp in there to keep the ends from healing back together again which would leave it just as short (tight) as before. My objective was to get it so the foreskin would roll all the way back without tearing or hurting from being stretched.

I heal rather quickly, but I think the penis heals faster than other parts of the body anyway.

I couldn't see paying a doctor to cut it and maybe have to go back to have him do it again because it wasn't cut enough the first time. Mine tore during sex so it didn't hurt at the time anyway, not until afterwards. o.O I figured it was going to hurt just as much either way so why pay money for it? It probably hurt less because I didn't stick needles in it before having sex. >;) I never felt it tear during sex, and the pain after the anesthetic wore off should be the same as the pain after it tore during sex. Maybe worse, if he put stitches in it. :O .

I can tell you it's worth the pain though. It is such a pleasure to have a foreskin that rolls all the way back comfortably. It's great for your pleasure because the inner foreskin is stretch sensitive which adds a lot to your sexual pleasure and it's also great for your partner when your penis can roll in and out of the foreskin inside her. most women who get to experience that, say it's really pleasurable compared to a bare glans scraping on their vagina walls.

If you google, sexasnatureintendedit, you can learn a lot about how women feel about it.

Hey, I'm 14 and I'm curios to find out if your foreskin is supposed to retract over the head naturally when erect. I can pull the foreskin back just fine, erect or not, but when erect it doesn't do it by itself. May I have a case of phimosis?