hey, my boyfriend only has one due to cancer. he had to have it removed, i was so happy that he actully told me about it but i didnt really want to ask him any questions about it because he seemed a little embarassed about it. he had his left one removed and i was wondering if we can still have children because i have heard that with out the left one you cant. i would like to know soon please.
*Thanks!*

my husband was born with one too, but we still had a child. And we didnt use any fertility treatment or anything.

There is no truth to the rumor that one testicle is better than the other at having sperm or a baby.

One is certainly enough, as several posters have stated.

You should not have any problems.

But, if you are concerned, you can go to planned parenthood, your OB or your doctor and have his sperm count checked. It normally isn't done unless there have been several years of trying for a baby with no success. But it's possible, if you're willing to pay, to have his semen analyzed to assure fertility.