Hello. I'm having some problems in understand few things related to my husband’ present health state.
You see, we are married for five years and we still don’t have children although it is like a dream to us. We have tried almost everything and nothing could help us. We have calculated my fertility days but with no success. Then, nothing was left- next step could be only visiting a doctor. He determined that my husband have developed some testicular disorder called testicle shrinkage or atrophy and that this is cause of out sterility. Can someone please tell me more about this disorder and possible cure!?

I'm very sorry about your husband but that testicular atrophy is definitely cause of your sterility. My brother has developed this condition and that’s why I know so much about it.
Testicular shrinkage could develop from many possible causes and most common are aging, exposure to radiation or certain chemicals, injury to the testicle, certain medications, viral infections, interruption of blood supply to the testicles and varicose veins.
I'm very sorry but there is no cure for testicular atrophy although many doctors are searching for underlying cause and trying to exclude it before it becomes too late.

well, this thing caused a really huge headache for me! I believed that something is not OK for me, that I won't be able to have kids anymore, that I don't have a healthy sperm, etc. I went to consult my doctor immediately because I was not able to sleep as well. In case you haven’t heard, sleep is extremely important to our overall health. and this needs to be resolved! and guess what - we did some tests, and it is all connected. losing sleep can actually shrink the balls. I think that they have done a lot of studies to prove that. 

testicular atrophy.

previous answer incorrect.

There are ways to treat testicular atrophy however the root cause must first be found.

If due to injury to testicles, most likely cause of atrophy is varicocele as the veins connecting to testis to the kidneys / prostrate likely got damaged and have become swollen and malfunction.

Dr. Gat and Dr. Goren of the Gat and Goren clinic have done extensive research into this and have developed their own method to repair the malfunctioning veins.

Other causes for atrophied testicles:

Blockages in the internal spermatic vein connecting the testicle to the kindneys.

Blockages include cysts or tumours in the kidneys.

Hypo gonadism / hypo pituitarism

Another possible contributor to shrinking testicles could be a condition known as hemochromatosis. With this disease the liver is unable to properly filter iron from the blood.  Excess iron can deposit in the testicles and cause shrinkage.  A simple blood chemistry test will give a clue if you might have this disease.   

The problem still exists.????????
TRY TO TAKE VITAMIN D.
5000 every day and maybe something DONE

IF The problem still exists.
TRY TO TAKE VITAMIN D.
5000 every day and maybe something DONE

AND SEND ME WHAT HAPPENED.
THANKS

do you sleep on a Tempurpedic mattress or any other polyurethane mattress? They are loaded w/ chemicals that can cause many health issues including your husbands.

Even with some testicular atrophy, he might still make small amounts of sperm inside his testicles. A testicular biopsy is cutting a little sample of tissue from inside each of his testicles to see if he is making any sperm at all, how many, and how healthy those sperm are. If he makes any sperm at all, Dr.s can get some sperm out of his testicle interior and use that for artifical insemination to try to get you pregnant with his few sperm. There are also some medicines that can sometimes help him make some sperm to be harvested by Dr.s to use for artificial insemination. If his testicles cannot make any sperm at all, then healthy professional sperm donors can supply very healthy sperm to use to make you pregnant and have kids, or your husbands male relatives can choose to be sperm donors for him instead of anonomous paid sperm donors. The causes of his atrophy might be hard to determine if it is not a recent event. He can have artificial testosterone medicine for the rest of his life to keep all of his sexual abilities and all of his own normal manly body features if his testicles do not make enough testosterone for him.