ok i have pain in my right testicle. Everytime i touch it or even sometimes when i walk it begins to hurt. It's been like this all day and this is the first time it's ever happend. it almost seems like there something growing off of it and its not really shaped like a lump. and in case it's important I'm 14 years old

Hey Joe, i know wht ur talking abt man, i think i got the exact same problem, except that i'm 17..it's been like tht for a long time, almost a year or something, i only noticed th weird growing extension on th top of my right testical 2 dayz ago..it's not a lump i'm sure of that, lumps don't feel like this, nd they donot hurt when pressed, i also feel th pain on my leg as a whole sometimes, it's affecting th whole area..still, everything is going just fine, my sexual responses never got affected, tht whole sperm circulation thing is going perfectly..it's still driving me crazy though, i really really would appreciate th help..the problem simply is:
Pain in the right testicle.
After self examination, it feels like thr's a growing extension above th testicle, very tiny part extending from the epidermis, hurts when pressed.
You sometimes feel th pain in the leg, walking, standing or just laying down.
The other testicle isn't affected at all, neither the other side of the body is.
PLEASE HELP!!
you have no idea hw much this making a hell outta my life,
Thank you all for your time, nd 4 whoever posted his problem first here..

Mine in similar also.

billybobjoe-- u could possibly not have anough blood flow to your nut. Is your nut bigger than the left one if its swoolen u need to get help right away u could have testicular torsion.there r many things pain can be. s the thing growing off hard? if its hard thats a good chance its testicular cancer. When your testicals r relaxed and your sack is low and not tight together (in the shower) check and feel that figure thing if its hard wast no time getting help(if not u could loose your right nut or both and u would be sackless). On the other hand i have a pain in my right nut. it dont feel any different from my left one and its not swollen. i have been to a doctor iv had an ultrasound and iv been to a urologest. NIETHER of the found any thing but my family doctor said it was epiditimities.(excuse my bad spelling).He gave me meds wich did seem to help when i was on it but when i got off it it started again after i masterbated. The urologist said it wasnt epiditimities casue its usually in older people. I am by the way age 14. Can any one help me?

I also have the same problem. This started about a week ago and it's not going away. My right testicle is smaller than my left one and it hurts and when I breathe in it moves up and down. My right side and leg hurt also. Im not sure what it is either. It really scares me to. There is nothing wrong by the looks of it except its up higher than my left one. It also hurts when I feel above my testicle. If anyone has any info plese tell me. Im desperate right now...

If' youre feeling sustained pain like that, you really need to see a doctor. I do not know what the issue is, but it could actually be something called testicular torsion which, if left untreated, can cause your testicle to die. Can you see a doctor soon?

ok i have pain in my right testicle. Everytime i touch it or even sometimes when i walk it begins to hurt. It's been like this all day and this is the first time it's ever happend. and its not really shaped like a lump. and in case it's important I'm 14 years old

i am 19 and some of the things mentioned in ur posts are familiar. i always had sharp pains in my balls growing up and figured they were growing pains, which most of them were, especially you 14 year olders that have a lot more growing to do. ive also had occurences where my right or even my left nut felt a lot harder than usual, and actually asked a doctor about it. they were concerned but it comes to show that it was just part of growth, where ur balls become firmer than when you were younger. the reason how i found these posts tho is ive been having this pain in my right nut as well, the other pains through my years became familiar and i learned what they were, but this is when i touch it or move it mostly, even tho i doubt it it could be a minor growth pain cause u never kno, or maybe a minor blue ball case, but i just had to check if it was testicular torsion

dude i have the same problem my right testicle feels like something is jabbing throught it there, like painful short shocks that go on and off everytime im standing still, lying down, sitting,or walking they occur the only way i can control this pain is by applying pressure to my right ball or crrosing my legs over it and its been for two weeks now and i pray the lord i dont have testicular cancer i dont want just one balll please lord help, im 15 by the way

could it be hernia or something? sorry to hear that but if the pain is unbearable, i think you should really see a doctor.

Sounds to me like you have testicular torsion, but WAIT!

:-) :-) :-) DO NOT WORRY!

If you got this, PLEASE tell your parents to take you to a hospital for it. I have had testicular torsion, and I was taken to a doctor ASAP (The nearby clinic was closed on sundays, so we had no choice. Lucky us tho :3 ) Don't feel embarassed, it is very normal in your growing ages. If you don't treat it, it may lead to your testicle dying. Which could cause less fertillity which would lead to decreased chances of conception.

PS: You get a free week from work / school. 8)

I have something on my right testicle like a lump or something and im scared its prostate cancer im only 16 and im scared to tell my mom im terrified thats what they are gonna tell me if i do go idk what to do im scared

If you have any pain in your testicles you need to go to the dr.  I am 31 and when I was 15 i had the same pains and I thought the pain would go away. It didn't.  I waited so long to say anything that by the time I arrived to the hospital my right testicle had been dead for some time.  Several years later I had the same kind of pains in my left testicle (and only one left) but this time I didnt wait. I went to the hosptial right away and they were able to save it.  I can also assure you that having only one testicle does not decrease your chances of conception.  One is just as good as two.  Bottom line: if you feel pain go to the doctor and find out what is wrong it may be nothing but its better to be safe then only have one nut!

bluedog wrote:

Guest wrote:

I have the same problem but my report shows there is no torsion.Doctors are clueless can anybody help????

I'm the same but am also worried about telling my parents, im only 13. my right testicle is not swollen at all maybe a little bigger than the left but that's normal. it has the same pain just like all of you but no change in size or shape. It feels like there is something above the testicle which is not above my left testicle. Please help, it might just be growing pains but i just want to be sure. :?