my boyfriend and i did some pretty heavy making out...and were completely undressed...saturday night. this was the first time i had ever gone this far with someone and am very nervous about the likelihood of pregnancy. i am due for ovulation anywhere from that saturday until next saturday but did not know this until i reviewed my previous cycle. i did not allow him to penetrate me totally, but he did finger me a few times after adjusting himself. he also told me he finished himself after i left so i know he did not ejaculate anywhere near me or my clothing. i'm sure he used the bathroom at least once before we began our make-out session and know he did not ejaculate that day after i got there. i did take the plan b onestep pill (levonorgesteral 1.5 mg) this morning, but i had to wait to take it for about 36-40 hours after he may have pre-ejaculated on or in me. Can you get pregnant from precum? basically, i just need to know how high my chances are of being or becoming pregnant and what my next steps should be.

Hi honey! The chances of you being pregnant are virtually NILL!!! 1st of all there was no penetration or ejaculation, and he went to the bathroom before - which would almost get rid of all the sperm from pre cum! And with the Plan B this would have eradicated ANY chance at all of you being pregnant! I don't understand why you had to wait 36 - 40 hours though!? But still that was well in your 72 hour window! So relax honey OK? Good luck and health!

At this point, you dont' need to do anything else, other than to understand that your period is going to be a bit off for the next month or so since you took Plan B. Does that make sense? How are you doing?

i had to wait to get the plan b because i live in a small town and the pharmacy was closed due to labor day holiday. i've been reassured several times that my chances of being pregnant are very slim and that the plan b was most likely taken in time to prevent pregnancy but it's still very scary to have to wait on my period. it should be starting in the next few days...at the most five...and i'm beginning to have a few of my normal pms symptoms, which is more comforting! i know early pregnancy symptoms mimic those of your cycle, but i also know this is what i go through every month...and some of they symptoms i've found for early pregnancy that should have begun to show aren't here! i will post when i start and let you both know how things are...let's just say my boyfriend will most def. be keeping his pants on from now on! thank you sooooo much for your well wishes and telling me to relax!

oh...and there was some very brief, very shallow penetration but like i said i made him pull out immediately because it hurt! and i know that morning sickness (or more aptly named anytime your concious sickness) rears its ugly head pretty fast after implantation, i've been finding anywhere from one week after to a few weeks after and my friends have had it almost immediately, and there hasn't been any icky tummy here...yay!!!

OK I HAVE A QUESTION!...

Well me and this girl had unprotected ssex, i ejaculated inside her (sorry for the details but i want answers) 3 days later we had sex she bough the Plan B, she got her period but people tell me she can still be pregnet even if she got her period.

i got my period...it is almost exactly the same as usual and has so far lasted 5 days. it isn't as heavy as it typically is, but it's most definately a period and my uterine wall is definately sloughing off so no pregnancy worries now. my boyfriend's pants are still staying on until i can get birth control and have had it in my system for a while! thanks again!

This is for guy1! I don't know why your question took so long to come up on my question column! So I am VERY concerned about the fact that this girl might actually be pregnant! So could you answer some more questions for me please?

1. When did you have unprotected sex with her - the 1st time?
2. When the next round happened - 3 days later - when did she take Plan B?
3. When did she get her period?

HI there! Are you okay now? Have you asked her to take a pregnancy test to find out if she's okay? Please come back and let us know how you're doing okay?

Hi, I’m just wondering what my chances are of pregnancy. There was no penetration but there was touching and I’m afraid some pre-cum may have transferred on his hands. I’m worried because I’m in the middle of my cycle and so I’m afraid it occurred around ovulation. I have taken levonelle one step pill on the second day just in case but I have read that it may not be effective if ovulation has already occurred.

Any reassurance would be greatly appreciated, the waiting is killing me.