Okay I had sex about a week and a half ago, unprotected for about 3 days. I know it sounds strange...But I was feeling nauseated and my abdomen was sore. Yesterday I awoke to a light period like bleeding. It was fine, then this morning I awoke to a heavier,darker bleeding, could it be that since I was asleep for 9 hours that it just built up? I want to be pregnant so bad, I just hope that this isnt my period. Other than that time, its been lighter than usual but I'm worried about the color! It's so confusing! Please help!

So me and my boyfriend were fooling around on the day after my period ended. I did a ha****b for him and there was precum on my fingers, then I licked the precum of my fingers, about 5-10 minuts later I touched my inner labia. Is there anyway way that I can get pregant? Please help