This how the story goes. Me and my girlfriend was fooling around last week. We are only 16! She gave me a ha****b, and im sure there's precum on it. After a while, i squeeze my penis and theres precum on the tip of my penis, but i did not touch the precum at all. I just hold the below part of my penis and then i wipe it using her skirt.Then i start rubbing her vagina at the top part, the clitoris. but what i know was i did not finger her at all. It was last week so i cant remember it clearly. Im just scared IF i'd gotten some precum of my fingers and rub at the clitoris. Is it possible if she is pregnant?! I did not ejaculated by the way. She told me that her period or pms is late. She did not track her own period, her mom did. But her mom says her period is this week and only a slight late. We are were so worried! Any chances of her getting pregnant?! Can anybody help me out please?!

Anyone help me please? :(

even if you did wipe the precum off.... there could have been more pre cum after rubbing yourself on her.... chances of getting pregnant from precum and not insertion is highly unlikely however.... it's not a smart idea to be rubbing your penis on or near her vagina if your not ready to deal with a kid after words.... if your not ready to be an adult then don't act like one... there are so many other things you can do without risking pregnancy..

But the thing is i did'nt even touch the precum. I'm just scared if i did, and touched her clitoris only, can she get pregnant? :(