So on December 4 me and my boyfriend were fooling around but didn't have sex. He only had his penis pressed up or touching the outside of my vagina and didn't go in, and he did not cum at all. The only thing I'm scared is precum, but I ovulated already I think... since my discharge was white and not like egg-whites and I was due to getm y period around the 6 and finally today I began to get dark brown, and now red discharge but it's been light...could this be implantation bleeding or just the start to my period? it's lighter than usual and I'm scared it is implantation bleeding...

Well, considering its been light I would say it could be implantation bleeding...but im no expert soo I would suggest get a test or wait a few more days and see what happens

hey, just to give you a heads up. I no a girl who got pregnant when she was 15.. She was a virgin and all the guy did was rub his penis on her vagina and she got pregnant... just a heads up..people say you can't get pregnant from pre-cum... oviously you can because she was a virgin.