I have not had a period in over a year..I've always had irregular periods (But never this long without one) I think the reason why is PCOS.

Anyways. 4 days ago (The 16th) When I went to the bathroom I had a brown discharge in my underwear...Later when I went to the bathroom again when I wiped it was pinkish. The next day..the same thing. The day after that (Yesterday) It start to get heavier. But only when I wiped....When I checked my back it was just brown dots again..When usually when I would get my periods there would be alot of red blood. Now it hasnt even been soaking up half a pad. Today thougt it has gotten more red and a tad heavier and it almost filled up a whole pad today (Only have had to use one pad each day these past four days) but it was still mostly brown on the pad. Now its gotten lighter again.

My fever has been higher..and I've been nauseated..But Ive also had a cold.

What do you guys think??

when I checked my pad**

SOrry for all of the errors I was in a hurry

Did you ever find out if you were pregnant or not? I'm in a similar situation and in need of answers asap!

It could be implantation bleeding, but it could be your period if yours is normally irregular and light.