OK, going to try remember everything I need to say.

I'm 19 and been on the pill almost 5 months while I've been with my boyfriend. I've already been on it a couple years for period pain but had a break from it for about a year and have never ever had a wierd period while using it. This month I've been using really strong antibiotic cream for some stubborn impetigo though.. And never thought cream might affect BCP.

I took the last pill in my packet on Tuesday, and my period normally starts about the weekend, so I was expecting it the Saturday. My boyfriend was over and we had sex on the Friday night, and when I went to go clean up after, all the semen had came out a watery red and I figured my period must have started. I stuck a pad on and went to bed. In the morning though there was only some light brown staining on the pad, and there was nothing else. I didn't start finding any blood again til later that afternoon and it was off again shortly after til later in the night. Yesterday and today I kept finding blood when I wiped and only small light brown stains in the pads I was using. When I wipe it's all sticky like my normal discharge and doesn't really look like normal period blood.. Now, on the Monday, it's stopped again.

My periods normally last about 5 days, start off very heavy right from the beginning until the middle and then fade out.. This is just completely wierd for me and is worrying me a lot. Also, I wasn't really worrying about it, but through the month I noticed things that made me wonder if I would get a period this month.. I've been really moody and emotional the last couple weeks, crying over nothing when I normally never get mood swings, not even before periods! And I had a couple of the worst headaches of my life when I never really get headaches at all. I've felt sick a few times, and been constantly tired, even falling asleep while my boyfriend is over and hanging out with me.

I took a pregnancy test this morning after much bugging from my boyfriend (I didn't feel like I really needed to pee at the time) and it was negative, but I'm not sure I done it for the 5 seconds it says to.. The control window said it worked though. But I'm still worried, I think this might be implantation bleeding and if it's that would it even be able to detect that yet?

Anyone's advice would really help a lot

If it was a implantation bleeding u mite still have to wait a while yet to get an accurate urine test.Im having similar problems saturday of this week i started slight bleedin it was a pinkish red color.On saturday i also started urinating like evry hour.The bleeding that i had was only there when i wiped and on sunday it got a bit heavier and became a lighter color.My breasts have been tingly and sometimes have a burnin feelin.my lower back has been hurting some neasua when i smell certain things cravins 4 food i normally wouldnt want.My period was due on feb 4 but instead just what i explaind.I have also been having mood swings and hot flashes and a pressure feeling on my pelvic and lower abdomen area.I have had a small amount of cramping.My light bleeding stopped today but the symptoms continue.

P.S...I am not on birth control.My urine is also normal colored.My last period was the 29th of Dec to Jan 2.I had sex a week ago and about 2 or 3 weeks ago.Im wondering if i could have had implantation bleeding and could be pregnant.My nose has also been more runny and i have had headaces.I normally dont get alot of headaches.I also have been moody and getting upset over things i normally wouldnt be upset by.

Well, last night I had another bad headache.. I honestly never get headaches.

Yesterday I felt really wet quite often and it was always watery pink stuff.. But there's been no more of that since last night. That would be 3 days if it's done now, is that too much for implantation bleeding? It was really light the whole way through, only a bit of mucousy brown stuff and the watery pink stuff.

My boyfriend's mum is wanting me to go to the doctor's asap, but I'm worried that if I am and go to the doctor's too early, that they'll get a negative result and I won't know if I am really or not until another month down the line.

I've been having to go to the bathroom a lot the last couple days now.. 4 times in 3 hours.. Normally I can get away with going just 3 times a day.. I even had to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, which is completely unheard of for me! Plus I was feeling kind of shaky and faint twice yesterday, wasn't hungry so it wasn't anything to do with that.

I phoned today and made a doctor's appointment, but it's not until the 12th and I'm not sure I can last til then without knowing what's going on

Girl i have been having a similar problem i have been going every hour to every hour and 15 mins depending if im home or not usually i would go at most 5 maybe 6 times a day but lately its been like 10 to 15 .I heard if you are pregnant a blood pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant up to i think maybe 10 days since your missed period.If the blood test turns out negative and you still think you are pregnant or miss a second period you may want to ask for an ultrasound.So maybe in your case i would ask for a pregnancy blood test.You should definately trll your doctor whats going on. I think feeling faint can be a sign of pregnancy.Have you been feeling bloated as well? Today my spotting ended(i thought it stopped tuesday when i wrote my previous post but it continued,it actually lasted longer than a normal period for me would) and since it did i felt a full feeling in my lower abdomen.I believe implantation bleeding can last more than 3 days after all some women do mistake it for their period.One women i read about on yahoo answers said she thought implantation bleeding for her period cos it lasted like a period would and it was heavy like her period.She found out she was an extra month pregnant then she thought she was.Every woman and pregnancy is differant.Best of luck with your appointment.

I have also been feeling more neasous and a bit more tired to.Right now i want to go home and just lay on my bed and shut my eyes.

Nvm for when i said i stopped spotting.It diddnt sstop.It confuses me.

Yeah, I've been feeling a little bloated for a bit now and had a few more headaches. I'm not sure if I should or not, but I started taking my BCP again yesterday like I was supposed to. Since I'm so regular with periods I'm not really expecting it to turn up late and I just hope if I am pregnant that it doesn't do any harm.. But at the same time if I'm not then I don't want to put myself at risk of getting pregnant since it's not right just now for me and my boyfriend.

My aunt and my boyfriend's mum both think that if I was pregnant it would of showed up on my test on Monday morning, 2 days after what I think was implantation bleeding started since it started when my period(withdrawal bleed) was due. But I'm not sure if that would of been too early or not to test for..

I read somewhere that you should wait a few weeks after implantation bleeding to take a urine test.I think it depends on the urine test though.If you think you are pregnant you probably shouldnt take your birth control pills untill you find out.The first trimester is crucial in a babys development.Im not saying dont use protection,obviously but maybe u could use a good condom untill you find out for sure.Implantation in can show up about the time your period is due.It also could be the birth thats making you show the symptoms you are..could evan be PMS.Oh and i dont think implantation bleeding can not happen like right after sex.It takes a while like i think a few weeks atleast.

It also could be a uti or bladder problem.