My boyfriend and I didn't had sex, he didnt even took my panties off. But he did fingered me after he touched his *part* . He says that he didnt eyaculate at all and i am sure about that. But what if when he touched his penis he took a little of pre cum? That was on 5/25 and just to make sure I took the morning after pill on 5/26. Today is 5/30 and sometimes i feel a little pain above my belly and below my ribs. Am i pregnant? Note: there was NO penetration, just rubbed his fingers against my part but he didnt inserted them.

Hi Guest,

It's unlikely you are pregnant, pill or no pill.  If he hasn't ejaculated precum is considered not to contain sperm.

You can have some pain from being fingered but you can also have some cramping from the morning after pill.

Your next few periods can be early or late and heavier or lighter than normal.  You might also have some spotting and sore/tender breasts.

Hope it helps.