Hi everyone! Recently me and my boyfriend were fooling around and we started unprotected sex for only about 15 seconds. It was literally in and then out. I have been researching and know that the chances of getting pregnant from that are slim to none. However every time he's fingered me after this happened there has been a little bit of brownish discharge on his fingers and very very light spotting throughout the next day. I read that this could be implantation bleeding or just old blood. I am supposed to be starting my period this week and am getting worried. I've had a little bit of mild cramping which I usually do not get before my period. My appetite, smell, and breasts are all normal. I think I am making this in to a bigger deal than it is and freaking myself out. I just can't get over the fact that I could possibly be pregnant because I am only 16 years old. I am just trying to get the facts straight and see how high or low the possibility of pregnancy is for me. Any information or help would be appreciated.
Thanks

A lot of times when you are due for your period soon, sex will cause spotting. The fact that you're bleeding means you AREN'T pregnant... and the fact that it's brown means it's older blood so it's coming from higher up (from your uterus).
Basically, the blood from a period is the shedding of the lining of your uterus. If it starts shedding slightly because you are getting your period in a few days, you usually dont notice. However if you have sex, between the pushing of the penis towards your uterus and the rubbing back and forth on the opening of your cervix (which is starting to open a little for your period), some of the early blood slowly works is way down. Because it takes hours, by the time it comes out your cervix, it's brown. It's nothing to worry about, I get it ALL THE TIME. I always yell at my boyfriend jokingly for "jumpstarting" my period because it happens so much. So don't worry!

Thank you! That is a huge relief to hear such good news.

Me too have the same problem:(

but i'm scared:(

cuz,i have a small brownish bleeding after fingering.it happend before 1 week.hope I'm not pregnant:(
i'm very scared:( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Wait so is her cramping normal? Ha me and my boyfriend didn't have any sex but he fingered me like 4 times two days ago, and the third time I gave him a bj and cum went everywhere and we cleaned it all up and none got on me, and even if it did we were out in salt water for like 45 min after that, and the 4th time he fingered me I started bleeding after, but it wasn't as much as my period, and I've been cramping bad for the past two days and we are afraid I'm pregnant, we did have a little dry sex, but there was no precum or anything and we barely touched for like 5 seconds, and I had my bathing suit bottem on.. would it be normal if my period skipped? Idk if it will or not, but I need to know just in case. I'm freaking out, a soon reply would be AMAZING.. Anything else u think I should know PLEASE tell me..

hey so i’m haveing the same problem now!! did you end up being pregnant??