Hey I have a condition known as Congenital Nystagmus, for those that don't know what it is, it's just an invoulentary movement of the pupil. That's really putting it as simply as I can, and honestly I don't know all that much else about it? I was born with CN, and it took me years to just accept the fact I have it and in recent years my eye movement has slowed a little, but really what I'd like to know is if there's any permenant fix for the eye movement? I can understand if my vision can't be fixed, even though it's not that bad anyways, but it's taken me years to come to terms with people just staring at my eyes move, or just asking me straight out why they move...because really I can't give them an answer?

I've done abit of research on a Dr Robert Burnstine, it seems he has some sort of procedure on offer for people with CN, and especially people with more treatable types of nystagmus, but I'd just like to ask if anyone knows more about him, or if they know of anywhere that offers any sort of fix for it here in Aust.

Thanks for reading.

ok mate i also have same condition like you iv got used to to over the years was born with it too but if i could have this treatment would make my life a lot easyer i really dont know anywhere you can have this done or to be honest even where to start

pritty much i seen that you posted it earlyer this year have you found out anymore as i only found out yesterday about Dr Robert Burnstine and the fact there is a treatment to be honest id love to have it done

i live in the uk and have noticed your from sydney

just wondering if you could give me any info you have on treatment yet

get back to me on _[removed]_

my name is stuart westgate also on facebook on plymouth network

Hi I have cn and finding it hard to get a drivers license

Is there any doctor in Sydney that deal with csSATURDAY

Sorry my phone is being an id**t. Is there any one in Sydney that work with cn