I have been suffering from a daily lightheaded feeling for the past 2 months along with nausea, pressure in the head as if I'm wearing a tight helmet... fatigue feeling like my blood pressure is dropping and for the past couple of weeks strong daily headaches.
I've had an ENG test and it came back abnormal showing involuntary eye movement and central abnormalities. I'm scheduled for an MRI to check for MS or Tumor...
Has any one else had an abnormal ENG? I'm freaking out that I'll have a Tumor. My symptoms started out of nowhere. Fist my ENT thougth it was an Inner ear infection but it is not... what else could it be?

Any advice...would be appreciated!

hi, it's obvious from your message how worried you are about all this, an abnormal eng indicating involuntary eye movement has at least narrowed the field down slightly. the movement is called nystagmus, this can be congenital (from birth) or acquired due to an abnormal function in the areas of the brain that control the eye movement. acquired nystagmus can be caused by a disease or an injury to the central nervous sytem such as a head injury, stroke (common in older people) or as you said as a result of ms. also as a part of the inner ear is responsible sensing position and movement inner ear disorders such as menieres disease can bring on nystagmus. its difficult to say without the mri and obviously the waiting is worrying you more than the procedure, however try not to fret too much until you have the results as this will only exacerbate the symptoms you are suffering from. let us know how you go.

Thank you!
I am trying my best to remain calm but it is so hard. I'll just take it one day at a time and hope and pray for the best!

What ever came about with the MRI? I'm curious because I'm in the same boat now.