Good evening, folks. My wife and I have a small baby. However, it seems that she has congenital hip dislocation. I would appreciate if someone can tell me what the best exercise are that help with this condition. I will appreciate all your replies considering this. Thank you in advance. Bye!

Hello, there. Congenital hip dislocation can be treated in various ways. There is a special exercise program that can help. These exercises exist of strengthening and range-of-motion exercises. There are also functional activities to develop. I think that painkillers are also recommended. In any way, this is something that should be discussed with the pediatric orthopedist. I hope everything will be all right. Please, let me know what the doctor recommends. Bye!

Hello, everyone. My friends’ baby was diagnosed with congenital hip dislocation. They used exercise only as help. They had to put Pavlik harness. This firms the hip joint. It allows the proper development. You should see all treatment options, not only exercise. I am not sure if they can help without other treatment measurements. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi there...I was born with a hip dysplacia/dislocation when I was born in the 70's...I am telling you; please fix your babies legs NOW! When I was born they didn't have the technology and now I'm 30 and it hurts lke crazy and i have a hard time and used to be super active. Have to take pain killers and walk with a slight limp. It's excrutiatingly painful at times...so please get your daughter fixed...

As she gets older, I would recommend bike riding and swimming...two great supports that stretch the hip flexor out without putting pressure on it.

Most hospitals nowadays will give your baby leg braces to wear for a little while and that takes care of it...

Hi I fall from the back of my sister when I was only 7 years old,I will soon turn 44 July.I ever since I knew my self has been a life full of two hips pain.one is dislocated and the other is fractured.my day to day life is full of hips pain. is there any suitable exercise that I can do to help calmed my pains?please as I text this message I feel pain in back,hips.I cant lift any of my legs without using my hand to support.I cant run.please I m in need of help so seriously this is not one of the many lies on the internet this is reality.I experienced it every day.I m not asking of money for surgery but rather a solution from you.It will be of help if you just tell me what to do or help solved my problem.may God Blessed you and have a great day.

I too was born with a congenital dislocated hip. i was born in '65. You are right it hurts unbelievably. It seems like i am moving fine for awhile and then all of a sudden, it starts hurting again, and I can't move without holding onto something. When I try to go somewhere in a car, I have to lift that leg by hand. they did not perform the right surgery on mine either. just good to know we are not alone. Trying to find exercises now that will help and trying to find someone will alter my left shoe to elevate and see if that helps.