Hi, I have a problem with my left eye. I can’t focus with it because my eyeball makes involuntary movements. I cant drive my car, and it’s a very irritating feeling. A doctor told me that this condition is called nystagmus. Did anyone managed to cure it?

Hi, I have a friend who has nystagmus, so I know what it is. It looks like his eyeball is moving quickly in one direction, and he cant controle it. I noticed it is always moving on the left, so I guess it is called a left nystagmus. He told me that some people have horizontal movements, and the other semicircular movement. He has a physiological or normal nystagmus, and some people have pathological. His nystagmus is rotatory-induced. When he closes his eyes and start turning aroun, after a few spins, his eye jerks from side to side. He is treating this condition with some drug, an anticonvulsant I think, that is called gabapentin. He noticed the improvement in the last couple of weeks, and I hope it will be even better.