Help!

I have a problem.

I have been having safe sex with my long term boyfriend for about a year now.

But the past 6 months we've decided to increase foreplay with penetration without a condom.

The thing is, now im afraid im pregnant.

On June 2, I had a normal period. Normal for me is getting clots with a heavy period for 5 days. Blood red, light to heavy to light.

Then in July, my life changed.
I had finals which killed me - there were days on end where I didnt sleep.
I discovered my father was cheating on my mother and then went and told my mother causing them to split up - I never slept then.

I cried for ages on end. Then on June 30, I got a 3 day period which was heavy, but just for 3 days.

Here my 28 day cycle was still working.
Let me note that I was also taking reductil, the weight loss pill, and I then stopped it, also in June.

Then the Middle East conflict came through and since I live here - I was affected. Bombs kept me up all night, I was scared senseless.

The stress I've been under the past 2 months has been crazy, is it enough to change my hormones?

Then on July 21 something strange happened - I got my period. Up til July 21, I was afraid that I was pregnant.

But then I got my regular 5 day period, but 6 days earlier.
I usually get clots as well, which I also got in that period.

But now, it's August 15, and my boobs have been hurting for a week now.
No sex since that scare.

Can I be pregnant considering my last period was blood red, clots, and usual liek the rest of my periods, but the just different thing was that it was 6 days early?

Could the stress of my life be ruining my period?

PS- Also this month I was stressed, because my parents are now undergoing divorce :-(

Am i pregnant?

Please help me :-(

Maybe you are just experiencing a change in cycles. I usually have a regular 28day cycle too but every once in a while it will come early, especially if I am stressed and it justs put another worry on you. But if you havent had sex since the last scare you should be safe. I would begin to worry if you are more than one day late. Otherwise you should be okay. Good luck! ;-)

heyy, im not doctor im a 18 year old girl with a long term boyfriend as well as you and blahblah we felt it was time to stop using protection just like you. i just wanted to give u my opinion on this, Well number one is you should go to the store and get a pregnancy test but i wouldnt worry myself to death like you stress and any change in emotion to something like your parents splitting up OR even you worring about you being pregnant ANYTHING like that can make u nervous which could result to you skipping, or screwing with ur periods schedual .. please take it from me cause it happined to me in a simular situation like you only the other way around =) so there forr my friend i think u should calm down, get a pregnancy test then take it from there
-- jilliannee

I just seen that i missed this part?
.. Where do you live?
and yes if you was up all night cause you herd bombs that would scare any girl to the point of skipping there period !!!!

Thank you so much for your help guys :-)

I live in Lebanon, I'm French Lebanese.

We could have been evacuated but our lives and our families are here. My father (French) only left and my mom (Lebanese) and I decided to stay.

Which was kinda a bad idea since even though I was away from the bombs, every night there were planes, explosions, blasts from kilometers away shaking the glass, keeping me up.

So stress can juggle my period time like that? :-)

Thank you loads :-)

aww im so sorry to here that. i understand you dont wanna leave its a scary thing im sorry all this has happined to you i wish you and your family the best... i wish i could do more* :'( im here if you ever need to talk if you have AIM or a email
- Jill

I'd love to get in touch :-)

I have a hotmail and yahoo email address.

Can we post them here?