I was diagnosed with anxiety and panic disorder 10 years ago, and was given Zanax .5 mg for 2 years. The psychiatrist them switched me, 6 years ago, to clonazepan .5 mg 2/day. It did work better than zanax. But now, 2 days ago I have been getting panic and anxiety attacks out of no where and the medicine is not working as it was anymore. I never got anxiety and panic attacks like this since I got the clonazepan. Can it be that, my body is no longer taking the clonazepan and I may need a different medication? I feel weak and confused. I never felt that way.

You are probably immune to the medication. Maybe you could try valium or adivan

Celebrity
Or give CBT a try if you want a long term solution and possibly get off of all your meds XD

I agree about CBT it works well if you work at doing the exercises. Join a group or read the book by sam obitz and do the TEA form exercise from that book everyday and you will probably feel much relief.

Celebrity
Even if you just do the TEA form exercise from CBT you will begin to feel a lot better in a short period of time. And if you do the counter and the putting things back into perspective exercises as well you'll be well on your way to feeling relief.