9 days missed period and on the 10th day i just got my period. I had a normal 28day menstrual cycle and me and my husband are trying to make a baby. When he knew about it,we tried to use pregnancy tests for two times. First was on the first day i missed my period and the next was on the 5th day, but it was just all negative. I was wondering why i got my period so late and is it possible that i could get pregnant? Please help me, do i still have hope to conceive or no more?? I am so upset to know that i had my period today and its not just little but its almost heavy one.. Please,i need ur help. Thanks

There's a number of reasons this couldve happened. Stressing about possibly being pregnant, fluke, or you may have had a chemical pregnancy (very early miscarriage). You are probably not pregnant if you have started bleeding. If it is just spotting on the tp then you could be but that means it was late implantation which usually results in miscarriage. Give it a try next month. Go buy an opk and test everyday around 2 or 3, not first morning urine. Start having intercourse 3 days before ovulation. I ovulated early this month so you might do that so keep a look out. Baby dust to you!!!