i dont know the date of my period first started just that it was around dec 24 or later during full moon.......i of courses waited till i thought was done period im guessing between 5ht to 8th day after 1 encounter then 3 days later another encounter.in between the 2 there was light spotting....then after the 2nd encounter within 48 hrs i had severe cramping both sides went to back lower part of back very much like cramps but different......that lasted around 24 hrs......now im not very hungry crying all the time am i pregnant cause i wasnt trying or planning it....im 38 my youngest is 15 my oldest is 17 only been pregnant 2 times and had 2 babies....my concern is that my son was a 1 time encounter.....but the pain i had after i had the sex i never had before...my normal is bad pms start period bad cramps 2 3 days and thats it.....im worried about the pain i had almost directly after my 2 encounter....it felt like streching inside me.....and the crying is freaking me out im never like this except during pms.....i dont feel pregnant but i almost want to say my head is telling me i am i feel like im going crazy.....wouldnt it be to soon?

i feel the excat same my peirod is late but im on the contraseptive pill , and i get ilregular ones but my lower backs killing me and cramps im so scared , im only 17 , i dont feel any diffrent except im cryying and geting worked up , i think it could be because im stressing too much tho , im terrified