For years and still on going, me sitting still while my mother did my nails or when I try to meditate while on my back or even when I'm getting my eyebrows done and have to stay still so the lady doing them doesn't mess up, I always get the urge to pee or just feel plain unconformable and want to jerk up and run to the bathroom. Then, you guessed it, barely anything comes out. I will say I am a female and I am prone to urinary tract infections and have been treated for it before, but this has been going on my entire life. It got so bad once when I was at a funeral (my aunts to be exact) and I had to disrespect everyone by getting up multiple times to use the bathroom when nothing ever came out. At this point, I have no idea whats going on and I haven't gotten the urge to talk to my doctor about it.

In my opinion, it may be related to the muscles of your ureter. Upon relaxing, it may give you the sensation that you need to pee. If it is still related to a UTI then maybe you can try using some probiotics. Have you tried these?

I will explain briefly. Probiotics are good bacteria that is needed by our system to maintain a healthy gut flora and fight off bad bacteria that make us sick and develop conditions like UTIs. Try using some probiotic supplements for a while and see if it helps your condition in any way. As far as I know, there are no harmful side effects of probiotics, if you get them from natural sources. Have a look into Flourish Probiotics by Eu Natural. This is completely natural, made from good bacteria that fights UTIs and facilitates digestion and a healthier gut and gut flora.

Read into this. I am sure you will find it helpful. Good luck.

_removed_