feel like i have to poop and pee at the same time very painful

It is quite hard to specifically point out a condition in your case but you should definitely get a check up. In my opinion, it sounds like a UTI (urinary tract infection). If so, it is nothing really to be worried about. Usually, a dose of antibiotics would fix it but I wouldn't recommend this. UTIs are recurring in nature and continuous use can result in further health complications and will kill all healthy bacteria in your system.

My recommendation to you now is to drink lots of water, try looking into D-Mannose. This is a natural sugar that sticks to bacteria such as E.Coli, which is the bacteria that causes UTIs. Then makes it easy for you to get rid off through urination. A good source of D-Mannose is cranberry juice.

Probiotics are also highly recommended. These are good bacteria that support a healthy urinary tract. They attack and fight off other bad bacteria and help in the healthy functioning of the urinary tract and digestion as well. Yogurts and kefir are good healthy sources of probiotics but I would also recommend Flourish Probiotics by Eu Natural which is a natural probiotic supplement by a reliable brand. I have used it and worked great for me. 

I would end by recommending you to drink lots of water. It is very necessary in your condition and maintain a healthy diet. Try cutting off alcohol, coffee and chili for now.