I keep getting these headaches atleast 2 times a day. They just come out of no where. I have no clue what is it Also , I'm very fatigue through out the whole day. Help , please ?

This could be some sort of bug/virus that is making you feel this way, the fact that you are tired along with the headaches would make me feel this is some sort of issue.

Had it just been headaches I'd have suggested you go and get your eyes checked first as eye strain can affect you and give you headaches. I'd have also suggested you drink more water as that is very useful in reducing headaches.

The extreme tiredness is another issue, I'm get checked out at the doctors.

Headaches are often caused by poor nutrition and lack of sleep. By poor nutrition I mean, most people don't eat nutrient dense foods like kale, spinich, old fashioned oat meal and wild salmon. If you add these foods to your diet several times a week, ( as much as possible) they act as anti inflammatory agents that will help you. Plant based (real foods) can cure your headaches.