I have started experiencing repeated headaches in the back part of the head and pain in neck. It is not like muscle stiffness in neck, but like discomfort and dull pain. I also feel dizzy more than usually and dizziness is not related to its previous common causes, like when stand sudden or am hungry. I don’t feel well and do not know if these symptoms are related to certain disease. Please post.

Your symptoms remind me symptoms of hypertension. Mild, but uncomfortable symptoms, which usually do not cause much attention. So, the first that you can do is to check your blood pressure. It is not excluded that low blood pressure could cause the same symptoms, because poor blood supply is related to both conditions. It is probably something with circulation that should be managed. Aspirin 100 mg every morning is the best therapy for every person over the age of 50.

unfortanatly im having the same problems. neck pain with debilitating headaches getting worse with exercise, iv been given Gabapatine three times a day , waiting to see if they work, its making my life unbearable, any advise out threre, i have had a back fussion which is noy helping

HELP !
I am experiencing the same thing but I also feels sick as soon as I move I have back pains and my ribs feels as if they are caving in when I lay on my side and all of this is really painfull I really do not know what is wrong.
I havnt gone to see a doctor as when it first started which was about a week ago I only felt sick and dizzy so I thought it was just a sickness bug as I get them every often.
I have never had anything like this and as I am only 12 years old I do not know what to do I have told my parents but they said it's proberly just a sickness bug but this is much worse.
please reply !!!

ihave the some promble every day and iam being treated