So, I've been wanting to lose weight for a long time now & actually the entire two weeks of my spring break, I was at the gym every day but 3. I was doing the C25K program, the elliptical and some stair steppers. ipusually I don't change mt eating habits either, which is a main reason I don't see the results I would like. I understand that. However, this time I was eating healthy, only drinking water. Yadda yadda. 

Im 18 years old, about 5'7/5'8, and embarrassingly enough, 240 pounds. I don't feel as if I look it. I'm a size 16/18 In jeans. I don't know. But I had my senior pictures done and its a terrible feeling to see yourself look the way you do. I've tried everything. Even to the extremes of Hydroxycut and Lipozene pills. Not good! 

I need help, and I feel like I need someone to keep track otime to prove them I can do it. 

any weight loss tips that ACTUALLY work? I'm tired of feeling this way. 

hi erm in order to lose alot of weight you need to change your eating habits.. no junk food no wheat or dairy. includes sweets and chocolate, bread, cheese, milk is okay. cheese and bread are the worst and chocolate :) hope this helps :-)

Really what you have to start with is watching your diet. Start by reducing calories by filling yourself up with protein, vegetables, whole grains, and replacing bad habit snacks with good ones. A good way to replace sugar could be taking a Muscle Milk lite, it has zero sugar and a ton of protein that will satiate while also torching my sugar craving.

You can use cinnamon to sprinkle on your morning coffee or oatmeal, the spice will help stabilize blood sugar and helps you feel fuller longer. Get some vitamin C to help balance the cortisol spikes that happen when you feel stress and it also helps you burn fat faster. Try bell peppers, kale or kiwi fruits. Your body will still need some type of fat intake though. No sugars though. Good fats include foods rich in Omega 3′s, like salmon, avocados & walnuts. These foods are full of nutrients as well.

Avoid “white” carbohydrates - bread, rice, cereal, potatoes, pasta, and fried food with breading. Add to a good nutrition lots of sleep, 7hrs a night, and cardio exercise to get your heart rate up and burn fat.

when you go to the gym do intense cardio and keep your hear rate up to burn unwanted fat.

There is that way. I have close relatives whom could not adhere to the regiment and they found out about Zerona laser treatment. Which is working for them now.

Hope this serves of some useful information.

God Bless