need help,doctors are giving me no answers:-( im a 16 year old female and i have been feeling Constantly nauseous and have headaches and a lump in my throat at all times.

Brief history .

was diagnosed with gastritis and prescribed gaviscon which seemed to help and eventually felt better and was  able to stop taking the gaviscon. From February till July i did have two or three occasions where the gastritis recurred, but with the use of the gaviscon the symptoms settled. At the end of July, and the start of the school summer holiday, the gastritis flared up again and by the end of August i was experiencing the symptoms continually each day and the gaviscon wasn’t helping at all. went back to our doctor who prescribed Ranitidine for two weeks. It only improved symptoms very slightly but by this time the new school term had started and wasn’t well enough to go to school.  was then prescribed Lansoprazole, one tablet a day, which at first seemed to work and was able to return to school. Unfortunately after being on Lansoprazole for two weeks the symptoms recurred and got worse and again was unable to go to school. contacted the doctor again who suggested she take two tablets each day which we did but after a week Hollie was still feeling continually queasy. Our doctor then prescribed  Domperidone, three tablets each day as well as the two Lansoprazole to try and ease the symptoms. Went to a specialist,they said to try a higher dose of Domperidone,2 tablets 3 times a day and no lansoprazole,and also perscribed Melatonin,a sleeping medicine as i was frequently waking up. worked for a bit,then started to stop working AGAIN.tested for gluten intolerance which turned out to be negative once again. came off the sleeping medicine because of the headaches i was getting,and was then taken off domperidone and gave cyclizine which worked for a few days,then stopped. I am currently still on the cyclizine,3 tablets per day, and still have a constant nauseous feeling in my stomach,headaches,lack of energy,tiredness,lump in my throat,and a nervous feeling all the time. have anxiety too,and i panic about being physically sick so this doesnt help.

if anyone can help,or has had this it would help me SO SO much!! need answers and fast because i have my GCSE exams coming up!! thankyou in advance for any suggetsions:-)

Have experienced the exact same symptoms in the past: lump in the throat that made me feel like gagging all the time, headaches, and nausea.  I thought, too, that it had something to do with my stomach (gastritis, acid reflux, etc.).  After several visits to the doc, he finally got it right!  Mine had to do with my anxiety and panic attacks.  He put me on Xanax twice a day in addition to the Ativan that I was already on, as needed for the panic attacks.  I have been diagnosed with bipolar/manic depression with anxiety and panic disorders.  Hope this helps!  Good luck!!

Hey sweetie you could check out chemical poisoning try and think what you may have been exposed too. oven cleaner, insecticide ect. hope this helps

Poor thing ! I am only just starting research with my own issues ( now 3 years ) , and during a search about Motilium I came across your issue. Have you checked your upper tract ( behind your nose / sinus ) ? Do you have a irritating cough ? Even though you do not have a cold ? A constant flemmy , lump at the back of your throat ? Can make you feel like your gagging / constant throat clearing ? With a bit of nausea ? Tiredness ? It has taken doctors almost 3 years to diagnose me with a postnasal drip ( caused by polyps at the back of the throat ) In the meantime issues have developed with the food tract ( digestion, passage of food, etc) as all that mucus is being digested . Apparently problems with postnasal drips / stomach problems are linked and often run hand-in-hand . Good luck !