Can you please provide me tips how too loose weight and flatten my belley .

I want to loose weight from my hands , thighs

I m  22 years old working girl .

I dont have much time too go for a walk or exercise too long.

Please suggest me something so that i can loose weight in 1-2 months .

Pleasure to meet you. for your weight loose you have to do daily workout like squatting or gyming or you can do Hula hoop and skipping. Drink lots of in a day water...

Start by reducing calories by filling yourself up with protein, vegetables, whole grains, and replacing bad habit snacks with good ones. A good way to replace sugar could be taking a Muscle Milk lite, it has zero sugar and a ton of protein that will satiate while also torching my sugar craving. You can use cinnamon to sprinkle on your morning coffee or oatmeal, the spice will help stabilize blood sugar and helps you feel fuller longer. Get some vitamin C to help balance the cortisol spikes that happen when you feel stress and it also helps you burn fat faster. Try bell peppers, kale or kiwi fruits. Your body will still need some type of fat intake though. No sugars though. Good fats include foods rich in Omega 3′s, like salmon, avocados & walnuts. These foods are full of nutrients as well. Avoid “white” carbohydrates - bread, rice, cereal, potatoes, pasta, and fried food with breading. Add to a good nutrition lots of sleep, 7hrs a night, and cardio exercise to get your heart rate up and burn fat. I am doing some of those plus a vegie diet to sustain the weight that I am right now. I used to have a weight problem and tried diets and such but nothing seemed to work until I tried Zerona cold laser treatments. YOu can check it out on

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

, it worked fast for me, you just have to keep it up after .

Drink a lot of water. That reduces hunger pangs and gives you more energy.