I am21. 5'3 and 168 lbs. Before my daughter I was fit and healthy. Unfortunately the pregnancy made me gain 70lbs since I was given guidelines of what to eat and bed rest from week 3. I don't care how un healthy its considered. I need to lose 40lbs. And preferable 20 within the next 5 weeks. My church has just added a gym and I will be going 3-4 days a week with my husband. Currently I hate the way I look. I wear 9 and 11 in juniors. And would like to get back to a 3 and 5....I know I'll feel healthier and better about myself..... Any ideas? I'll try anything!

Really what you have to start with is watching your diet. Start by reducing calories by filling yourself up with protein, vegetables, whole grains, and replacing bad habit snacks with good ones. A good way to replace sugar could be taking a Muscle Milk lite, it has zero sugar and a ton of protein that will satiate while also torching my sugar craving.

You can use cinnamon to sprinkle on your morning coffee or oatmeal, the spice will help stabilize blood sugar and helps you feel fuller longer. Get some vitamin C to help balance the cortisol spikes that happen when you feel stress and it also helps you burn fat faster. Try bell peppers, kale or kiwi fruits. Your body will still need some type of fat intake though. No sugars though. Good fats include foods rich in Omega 3′s, like salmon, avocados & walnuts. These foods are full of nutrients as well.

Avoid “white” carbohydrates - bread, rice, cereal, potatoes, pasta, and fried food with breading. Add to a good nutrition lots of sleep, 7hrs a night, and cardio exercise to get your heart rate up and burn fat.

when you go to the gym do intense cardio and keep your hear rate up to burn unwanted fat.

There is that way. I have close relatives whom could not adhere to the regiment and they found out about Zerona laser treatment. Which is working for them now.

Hope this serves of some useful information.

God Bless

I've lost 10 pounds in my first 2 1/2 weeks using Herbalife and following a high protein meal plan. I can help. Let me know if you are interested