pls help me i m so stess.. my gf is virgin and i touched my penis top of her vagina my sperm spell over her vagina and after that she had not period within 3 months can she pregnent??????? pls ans me and sperm did not go inside the vagina we are stress about it pls help me her parents ask about pregnency what shoud i do??????

Hi Sangam,

Sperm needs to get INTO her vagina for her to get pregnant.  It only takes ONE sperm.

If your semen spilled over her vagina then it is possible that she is pregnant.

The most common sign of pregnancy is a missed period.  Three missed periods indicate something is amiss.  Yes, a woman can occasionally miss a period or be late.

It's time for her to take a pregnancy test and/or see her doctor to find out WHY she isn't having her period.  If she's not pregnant it can indicate a hormonal problem.

Good luck!

If your sperm went on her bare vagina, it is absolutely possible tht she is pregnant especially If she's missed three periods. Get  pregnancy test!

i get her test but result is negative.. we cant tell her parents pls help me . periods probs happend before on november and dec and january she hadnt period but after 1 month she had now she missed. she is virgin nd sperm spilled nt inside vagina only over the vagina. pls tell me what i dooo....

i get her test but result is negative.. we cant tell her parents pls help me . periods probs happend before on november and dec and january she hadnt period but after 1 month she had now she missed. she is virgin nd sperm spilled nt inside vagina only over the vagina. and i swipe all with hankerchief .pls tell me what i dooo....

Sangam, if this problem of her not having her period has happened before then she NEEDS to see her doctor.

It is important that they find out why her periods are irregular.

She probably isn't pregnant but NEEDS to see her doctor.

Ok pls tell me can she pregnent . She is virgin. And also tell me when i test her pregnency we need urine only morning or anytime pls reply quickly

Without insert penis into vagina can she pregnent and borna baby what i do i m very tens does the pregnency test be wrong or not tell me its periods prob or pregnent

Sangam,

1. Yes, she can get pregnant if you ejaculate on her vagina.
2. Yes, the pregnancy test can be wrong. They are really only accurate when they show positive. False negatives are VERY common, false positives are very rare.
3. You do need to use her first morning urine.
4. Virgin or not, she can get pregnant.

She NEEDS to see a doctor about her period.

I can understand you're very nervous and tense but look at it like this. You BOTH decided to fool around. OK, you didn't have sex - YET. You BOTH need to understand that there are risks when you do these things. I still don't think she's pregnant but until you both GROW UP and she sees a doctor we can't tell. Sex IS NOT a game. With ANY sexual contact there is the risk of pregnancy.

If you'd just have used a condom, or better yet abstained, then you wouldn't be worrying about this now.

Be a man, tell her to tell her parents that she is late.

Sir i understand what u said but cant see dr and cant tell parents what shoud i do without having sex she pregnent sir my sprm very small amout spell on her vagina suddnly i swipe by handkerchief and clean the vagina now what chances she pregnent as vergin and teen aged girl pls sir reply me

You can't wipe it away Sangam.

I can't stress this enough - she NEEDS to see her doctor to find out why she IS NOT having her period. It doesn't necessarily mean that she is pregnant. It could mean that she has a hormone problem that NEEDS to be corrected for her health.