Could I be pregnant? Need answers. Help My significant other and I had unprotected sex twice this month the first time he c*m in inside of me but not completely. I moved as I knew he did. The second time he did actually finished inside of me and no sperm really came out of him after that. LIke all his sperm went inside of me. My boyfriend is in denial he think there no way of truly knowing if I am unless a test confirms it. But since he c****m inside of me twice. What are my chances? I'm working and so is he. I'm 20 and he's 22. I need answers. How long would anyone recommend taking a pregnancy test? Or Em I already pregnant .

There's a chance you might be.... Definitely would try a hpt

That depends on your fertile days.

1. What date did your last period start?
  2. How long is your cycle (typically 28 days)?
  3. What date do you expect your next period to start?
  4. What dates did you have sex?

Generally, wait until your period has failed to arrive to test. If dates are unknown, or cycles are irregular, test 21 days after last sex.

I have irregular periods. I had my period than almost two weeks later me and him had done that.

It sounds as though you are not likely to be pregnant, but can you answer questions 1, 3 & 4 please.

I started my period on the 29 of November and end it on the 3rd of december. Then on the 7 -10 of December I was spotting I'm sorry I feel gross to say this but it was like black blood then it went away by the 3rd day. On the 13 is when we had sex. And the other time was on the 16.

My periods rang anywhere from 35 days to come.I always get it like a week after now.

The first we did it on the 13 I was olvatiing.

I think I understand a bit better what you mean. However if you expect your period to start a week from now (25th December) then your cycle would be 26 days. But you say you ovulated on 13th. How do you know you ovulated then? If you did, then your period is likely to start 27th December. The black blood is probably old blood not discharged during your period (don't worry about the graphic detail - it helps). However if your period were to be 35 days then your period wouldn't arrive until 3rd January. Ovulation could then be on 20th December. A period of 28 - 35 days would indicate that you were fertile on 13th or 16th. Therefore there is a high chance of pregnancy following. Because you cannot say with any degree of certainty when your period is due, I would not rely on a negative result before 6th January (21 days after 16th December).

Ok thank you. I typically get my period a few days after the expected date. I'll wait a few days and take a test. But my question is to you, I don't know if your a doctor or not. But is it possible to not get pregnant at all with sperm going inside twice?

Many women try to get pregnant and have sex daily without getting pregnant for many months - sometimes years - sometimes never. To get pregnant a healthy sperm has to meet an egg in the fallopian tubes shortly after ovulation. As sperm can live for 5-6 days in a woman's body, and an egg is only viable for about a day, you are only considered fertile for about 6 days. Apart from that, the sperm have quite a journey to make to get from your vagina through to your fallopian tubes. Once fertilised, the egg has to implant into your uterus (womb) before you are actually pregnant. So while every time you have sex there is the possibility of pregnancy following, the chances of it happening vary considerably depending on the circumstances.

I understand. So what would you say for my sisuation.

In my previous post I said that the indications were "that you were fertile on 13th or 16th. Therefore there is a high chance of pregnancy following". However, I do not know the quality of his sperm, or the chemical balance of your vagina to ascertain the likelihood of a sperm fertilising an egg, nor do I know how your uterine lining will take to implantation. But, assuming everything is healthy and in good working order there is a good chance that you could become pregnant. However, only a test will determine whether you are pregnant.