I am 19yrs old and my boyfriend and i have had unprotected sex on a few occasions. He has never ejaculated inside me, and i know that pre-cum contains no actual sperm but can contain sperm from a previous ejaculation. This worries me because we have had sex where he ejaculated and later on we go at it again. Im expecting my period in about 2 to 3 days, and am having no signs of early pregnancy, but im still worried and am driving myself insane about it!!! what are the chances of a pregnancy from all of this!?!?!?!!? help!!!!!

I had a same situation. And being stress out may cause you to be a day or two late don't stress out cause it will make you stress out even more. Jus relax and take a test.

Good luck.

so ive taken 2 tests. both came out negative. im still nervous though...im suppose to be getting my period in 2 or 3 days. im still having no symptoms...so why an i still stressing?!?!

See you doctor if you don't get you period. Aor keep taking tests but was a few days. I will be to soon for the test to be correct.

Wish all the luck to you!

i got my period today...pheww!! thanks for all the help:)

See!!!!! Be careful next time! Get yourself on birth control ASAP!

The chance of you being pregnant is very possible. Without some kind of protection the chance of pregnancy is higher than not. The best way to lower that possibility is to use some kind of protection. Doing what you're doing is like playing russian roulette, the first couple of times you might be ok, but it only takes just one time. If condoms aren't an option, go to you're local drug store and find some spermacide or use them both together. If you decide to get on the "pill", do your research, ask your Dr questions about it and its side affects. Whatever the case, "pulling out" is not 100%. Nothing actually is totally 100% but abstinence. I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck.