I'm a 24 year old female who was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. Since then I have been put to Synthroid medication, as well as depression, and sleeping medication. Before the found out what was wrong I was only 110 pounds and now after all of the weight gain my weight is now at 170. I stay tired, cranky, very irritated at times, and cry like a big baby. My friends and family say that Im not the same person anymore!

Then in the past five months I've been having migraines like crazy and blacking out. The doctors cant find anything wrong..

Any advice to help me through this tough time, and how to "get back" to normalcy!?

When one suddenly has a lot of symptoms, one could have something called Candidiasis. This, many times, goes undiagnosed. Buy the book "Lifeforce" from Dr. Jeff McCombs that tells you how to get rid of this condition through a special diet.

Please take my advice. I had this condition at one time. Though the diet is long and can be frustrating, I feel terrific now. I highly suggest you follow through on this.

Also, my mother has hypothyroidism and was on Synthroid for years. She started seeing a homeopath and is no longer on the medication. If you'd like to stop taking the medication and go with more natural ways to treat your condition, I suggest seeing a homeopath.

I am also coping with this. So far, it is very successful. When you have an underactive thyroid diagnoses, it is hard to understand what you are going through. Everything it seems difficult to you. Generally, you need to know that you always can talk to your therapist, especially if you are using some medications, which is correct in your case. Find the way to reduce the stress. Try to eat healthily. Sleep more and you should exercise on the daily basis as well. This all can help you fighting this condition and visiting a homeopath is also a great thing that you can do for yourself. 

I would buy the book 'Stop the Thyroid Madness by Janie Bowthorpe.

There are loads of us who were in your situation and nothing was found to be wrong. Janie addressess Candiasis, and deficiencies as well as treatment with natural thyroid hormones as opposed to synthroid.

You should also read Dr Peatfield's, Your Thyroid and how to keep it healthy, the great thyroid scandal and how to survive it.

Look into "Your-Thyroid-How-Keep-Healthy" by Dr Peatfield's

You should also google the names of these people because there is a lot of enlightening info on the net about these problems.

Good luck
Dawnx

AHHHHH seriously you poor thing! GET you IODINE levels tested!!! you are sooo low on iodine its killing you.