Is it worth trying to conceive with hypothyroidism? That is what I am trying to do. The thing is that I am hypothyroidism positive and I am thinking of having a baby but I never thought this could cause some ugly consequences my pregnancy and baby related. So could you tell me some more info regarding hypothyroidism in pregnancy?

I would never advice you trying to conceive with hypothyroidism for it is not a joke. I was pregnant with my second child when I found out that my hypothyroidism was the cause of my constant fatigue and anemia and I was right away prescribed some thyroid hormone supplements that are safe in pregnancy so at the end I somehow have managed to escape some negative results on the baby-such as delayed growth and even low IQ-which terrified me. But the thyroid supplements saved me. Anyway you should first solve this problem with hypothyroidism and than try to conceive. And yet breastfeeding on the other hand night because your child being hypothyroid especially if your thyroids were low during pregnancy for this hormone is the only one that could be passed onto the baby by nursing so it means that your thyroid levels might decrease even more. So you see how it is essential fixing this hypothyroid condition first and than try to conceive.