I need help. I have a hypothyroidism. I am looking for the suplement that actually works. I heard about Thyroid Assist and Thyromine.
I want to take one of them , or 2? I would like to know which is one is better and how the exactly work and do they actually work? are there any side effects? simply which one is better? My metabolism is really down. I am constipated all the time. and I started to gain so weight. also I haven't got a good sleep for last week so i need to supplement it really fast.
please write if you can help? or if you knwo any herbal alternatives that I can work with , let me know.
thank you

Normally with HYPERthyroidism you tend to loose weight...? You should go see your doctor and he/she can prescribe you with an appropriate medication.

it is not hype it hypo. I am gaining weight not loosing. if you get anything from my message that I loose. sorry about that. it is def. the 'gaining type one'

oh haha i must have just read it wrong! sorry, Yeah if you havent already seen a doctor for prescription meds, I would recommend trying that, I've had no luck with over the counter drugs. Most people do better with prescriptions and certain diets... good luck!

ok. no problem:-) I thought that I lsot my mind or something.
i have gone to see doctor since i moe to US couple of times with no luck. the meds didn't work and I had a ll the side effect that I didn't like and my body didn't like it to much.
I am willing to try alternative ways to do that to see if that might work if not i am goin gto back to see doctor again.
what kid of died are we talking about?

I read about thyroid assist, its a natural herbal remedy that maybe you would consider?
Here is some info I found on it…

Thyroid Assist, a 100% herbal remedy to assist in the treatment of hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. Thyroid Assist along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, can help to promote thyroid health and bring relief from many of the symptoms of hypothyroidism.

Thyroid Assist has been specially formulated to:
• Restore healthy thyroid functioning
• Treat hypothyroidism caused by iodine deficiency
• Ensure adequate production of thyroid hormones
• Assist with depression, fatigue, constipation, weight gain and other symptoms associated with hypothyroidism

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** web adresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

i have tried thyromine and thyrodine didn't work for me, so now i am trying thyroid assist and progesterone cream to see if they work for me...i am on my second bottle of thyromine so i am going to finish it off at the same time start throid assist will let you know how it works, i need to lose some weight and am having hot flashes...i have bothered with all the symptoms of hypo and the drs never did anything about it. so now at 46 i am taking matters in my own had...i had a partial hysterectomy told them of my symptoms 14 years ago and they did nothing and now i will

I am going to try Thyroid Assist too. Not having high hope but really have no choice left.
I had Hyperthyroid problem, take medication for 6 years, having miserable side effect, then I had radioactive iodine treatment, now I had Hypothyroid for 6 years.
Visit different doctor and specialist, use Levoxyl and Armour Thyro, all gave me different side effect, problem breathing and irregular heart beat for Levoxyl, wake up feeling very bad, chest pain and pressure in the brain for Armour Thyro, the doctor have no alternative for me, the blood test T3, T4 is normal but I feel miserable.
Will report back how Thyroid Assist do after I try it.

Keep in mind thyroid supplements usually take way longer to have an effect. Usually a minimum of 2 months.

Well according to the website you have to take Thyromine for at least 3 months to see the positive results. That's why they give you 90 days money guarantee. I myself is going to try it for at least three months and then see how it goes. Will let you know. At least it's herbal supplement won't do harm to you.

I've been through the same as you...hyperthyroid, meds. radioactive iodine treatment that left me hypothyroid. I swear I haven't been my old self since and I had this done almost 18 yrs ago!
One thing that did help me feel somewhat better was a low dose of anti-depressants. I had to expeirment with them too find the right one. At first I had a hard time because the made me so tired....then I started taking them at bedtime. Wallah~the sun actually shone brighter when the kicked in and started working. Hope this helps!

As far as I know most herbal supplements will take effect after three months. So if you're just up to your second bottle at the moment, give it another month. Herbal doesn't have any side effects but do take longer to show any improvements.

Sometimes, if thyroid meds aren't working, it is because it is estrogen dominance and/or adrenal gland fatigue that is the problem. They are all inter-related to the thyroid gland, and if they aren't right, neither will your thyroid be (or it will produce similar symptoms). Good luck.

What is your diet and workout regimen? I'm sure this pill isn't a magic cure if you're eating burgers everyday. Thyromine will help you lose if your diet is in check.

In response to the return message about side effects from taking Levothroxin, I too am and have been experiencing breathing problems and irregular heart beat of a morning. I thought I was going crazy, even been possibly mistaking it for Panic Attacks. Started about 6 months ago, I thought it was maybe the move we made....I feel terrible in the morning, chest feels heavy, feels like I don't take in enough oxygen and if I get up to use the rest room, when I lay back down, my heart beats like I just jogged across the house! I've been on medications for years now for this Hypothyroidism, nothing seems to help, just spending alot of money on tests to show the levels.....I was told there is no possibility of my thyroid regaining its functions. Is that true, and if I am having these side effects is it harmful for me to stay on levothroxin?