I am not 100% sure, but I believe my last period started 5/30/06. The possible date of conception would have been 6/11/06. We are not really "trying", but I am sort of hoping anyway... I am normally very regular (cycle between 27 & 29 days), but this month is not normal. The day before yesterday I had some spotting, which seemed a bit early to me. It was just pink and then a bit brownish. I didn't even need a pantyliner. Still no real bleeding. I feel very bloated and am having some lower abdominal discomfort, but it doesn't feel at all like my normal cramps. Basically nothing feels like it normally does. I did a home test and it was negative, but I wonder if it is too early to tell for sure. Any thoughts?

If you have a 28 day cycle you ovulate on day 14....

If your period STARTED on 5/30... You would not have ovulated on 6/11.... If you had a 28-29 day cycle, that would have been a few days too early....

BUT sperm can live inside of you for 5 days, so if you had sex on 6/11, and ovulated on 6/13 you could have become pregnant.

IT may be too early for a pregnancy test, or you may in fact not be pregnant.

Definately retest in a week.