ok so i think i might be pregnant, i am on birthcontrol but it was unprotected my period was supposed to start on a thursday of last month or so (i do not remember) but anyways i missed 4 days of it so i only had a three day period. my lower abomen is really hard and stiff, i feel like im going to throw up alot of the time i never do though. i am also a lot more tired ( im a swimmer and i get up at 6:30 every morning) and i seem to be more emotional. im just really scared cause me and my boyfriend are only 16 and our parents will flip, im just really worried that i might be, i have been keeping track of how far i think i am and so far i am a month and 3 weeks, just i need to know asap! SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME

Hey ! um i cant really help you out or give you the right answer because i am wanting to know the same thing "if i could be pregnant?"

And everything i read that u r going through is the same as me , i am emotional , i feel like im going to throw up , and i sleep alot more , i usually am a early waker too...i am Only 15 so were both kinda in the same boat.. and i am around the same as You a month and 3 weeks...nobody has responded to my post..and since your going through the exact same thing im starting to think i might be pregnant even more...And this month i havent had a period but ive so called"spotted" twice...but 2 weeks apart...and only day and a half periods...but i just wanted to let you kno girl you aint Alone ! Im scared and worried...