I have been having slight soreness on the sides of my breast. from under the arm to my chest I haven't been able to take a pregnancy test just yet. I am still waiting for my period to pass its probable date so I will be able to get an accurate test. I also have been getting sharp lower back pains and the lower part of my tummy has been hurting, and I get a little light headed and at times I get dizzy but very rare though. I also have been feeling sick different times of the day. for example I would wake up and be ok. but towards the evening I would feel sick. I haven't been able to eat a full course meal I have been getting full so quickly I only eat maybe 25% of my meal and I wont want to eat the rest of it. I also get aversions to not just food but certain smells that currupt my sense of smell. I only know of 1 thing that would make me throw up smelling it (anything made with onions). and I have been discharging a little too much lately I dont know if thats a good thing. If the test comes back Positive I will be around 4 weeks pregnant. to be exact I will be 4 weeks on the 1st. so anyone want to explaine to me what is going on with my body? is it too early for my breast to ache? wish me luck!

STILL NO REPLY IT REALLY ANNOYS ME NO ONE CAN AT LEAST HAVE SOME THOUGHT AND SHARE IT. THERE ARE SOME OTHERS WHO ARE PROBABLY GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING I AM. AND WOULD LIKE SOME INFORMATION IF POSSIBLE. HOPEFULLY SOON ENOUGH. WELL AS OF TODAY I WILL BE 4 WEEKS AND 1 DAY. AUG. 1ST. I USED THE REST ROOM IN THE MORNING AND I DIDNT GET ANY IMPLANTATION BLEEDING. BUT... LATER IN THE AFTERNOON I WAS AT WORK AND I WENT TO USE THE RESTOOM AND WHEN I WAS DONE URINATING I WIPED MYSELF AND I HAD A VERY LIGHT PINK BLOOD BUT ITS ONLY WHEN I WIPE. ITS NOT IN THE URINE. NO BLOBS WHAT SO EVER. DOES THAT MEAN ITS IMPLANTATION???

Hello
I wish to share with you what I am going thru as well.
July 8th thru 11 was my last period, me and my husband had sex sence that time till now 2 -3 x a day lol.. i might be preggo as I am getting all that you are expierencing too. About the 27th I woke with very tender sore breasts, and during the the following 3 days till aug 1st the soreness went away but came back at night and the AM when i woke. Also My period is not due till the 8th or 9th, so why sore breasts 2 weeks just about be4 my due period??? This is a huge alarm for me! my husband dooes not violently grap my breast and latly i lost my sence to eat... I am eating alot of cereal and cheese the past 4 days now, I could not sleep at all last night stayed up till 2 am just now awoke it is 10am. Another thing sence the 31st I noticed I am very tired ..I sleep 8-9 hrs then I feel sooo tired at 4ish o clock every day, and I am moody, short and frusterated way I have been tlking to my husband..My vaginal distARGE USUALLY GETS THIICK around my PMS period 4 days prior and nothing! it is not distarging more as it usually would, when hving sex past 3 night the cervix feels tender when my husband enters, never happened be4!
I hope that we are both expecting, this would be my 2ed child , madison was born in aug 31 2001!!!! so it is time for a new baby, I pray that I am, by the will of god I will be :-) as you. I hope this helped you:)

jackie

yup thats exactly what i am going through my breast feel sore some times. and its not common for me to get tender/sore breast before my period. so it was alarming to me too. and now that if i am actually pregnant i am 4weeks and 3days i only have 1 sign of feeling mensturation is my lower abdomen feels like is boiling up and thats how i can tell i am close to my period. but then again my practitioner has told me that you may never know if its your period of your pregnant cause early symptoms of pregnancy are almost alike to getting your period. lately i have been getting really agitated (annoyed easily) even if no ones bothering me. but the little things that didnt bother me before is bothering me now. and i just dont get annoyed sometimes i get very emotional like i would tear up when i tell my fiance i love him. I HAVE NOT EVER REMEMBERED CRYING TO HIM WHEN SAYING I LOVE YOU I DONT KNOW WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!... in fact my period is due tomorrow the 5th! hopefully i get a positive test tomorrow i'll be sooooo excited. OMG! anyways if i am preggo i hope its a full term pregnancy. i'm afraid of having a miscarriage, and i hope my baby isn't to dark like its daddy. my fiance is black (african descent)and i'm pacific islander from guam/hawaii. im fair complected its daddy is dark as heck! well i hope the best for you! and give me some updates will you?!

I had my last period on 10-1-06...BD'd almost the entire month, I O'd on the 24th....well now it is November 2nd and I am 1 day late, I'm tired, my boobs hurt a little and my temps have stayed high...I really hope I'm prego if I am I'll be 4 weeks today... :-) anybody else going through this...

two weeks ago exactly i got back with the dad of my son i slept with him and had'nt been onthe pill for 2months prior to out break up. i took the omrining afer pill but was told i was out of the 48hr period so it would'nt be as affective. i started getting sore breasts and cramps about 3 days ago so though my period would come the day before my period was due i did a test it was negative, the day after my period was due i did a test it was positive. i've been nautious and sick twice before the positive test. so from the sounds of your experience you seem to sound like you are pregnant

Hi i'm 4 weeks and 4 days and found i was pregnant the day after my period was due. i had all teh symptoms you're describing in teh run before and just thought i was being completely strange as had no other pregnancy signs. Go and see a doctor as they can taste 10 days after conceiving. Good luck!

Hey everyone I just found out yesterday that I am 4 weeks preggo! GO ME ! lol I am having cramping and was starting to get worried until I started looking on here and see that it is very normal. I have looked through every site possiable I think and all say they had cramping but how long wil this last? I was looking forward to no monthly cramps and still I am having them.

Hi, I had my last period 5 weeks ago, should have come on a week ago but never.
I have cramping in my stomach and am very tired all day and can't really get to sleep.
I am feeling a little sick, but have not been sick.
My breasts are fine no soreness, but have been really moody, angry or upset mostly at anything.
I last had sex Four weeks ago today, my mates think im four weeks pregnant, but my symptoms are not easily noticable, apart from my changing moods.
Does anyone else feel like me?

OK so here is my story my last period was like oct. 28-29 something like that.. and here it is oct. 27th, and im thinking im pregnant but im not sure, i havent had time to get a pregnancy test yet. So my boobs are really tender and they hurt soo bad. I cant eat alot I get full easily which is very rare. Then my urine is foggy, im not sure if thats unusual or not but i descided i might want to bring it up just incase it is normal. Anyways I have some pains in my abdomine like small cramps nothing too serious.
Also, My sleeping is off the meter, Once i woke up at 6:15 in the morning and then later that day feel asleep around 5ish and woke back up at 7:30 then went back to sleep got up at 10 but the entire time i was waking up every hour. Then sometimes I have to get up to go to the bathroom and its like an emergency, to the point where my bladder is hurting.
And I def. feel like im pregnant but im not sure i wanted to see if someone else was having the same symptoms or am i just going crazy??

If you could help me please!!!

Also there have been a couple times where i have sick in my throat but nothing comes of it.. I hope i am pregnant. It would be the best gift i could ever in my life recieve!!! Someone please help..

If you could, could you email me at _[removed]_
Im not sure i will be able to find this thing again, lol.

ok, ive had 2 masscariage, these month i did not get my period and was scare i might be pregnant because of what had happend to me. Later i did a home pregancy test and a came positive, two days later i got started getting very sharp pain in my lower abdomen, sort of cramps, then i started having very havy bleeding, and im scare it might be another masscarige the bleeding lasted from the wendsday before thanksgiving to today not that much but still. I dont know what to do these would be the 3 masscariage these year. I need help. :-(
Ariana

Per my nurse/midwife you should only have sex every other day and only once a day, starting with day 8-18 of your cycle. Worked for me the first month...I'm 4 weeks pregnant as of today.

IT COULD BE YOUR pd COMING!!!

Okay my turn...my last day of period was on feb 10th...it's been 3 and a half weeks now...my breast have been quite sore, not painful though, their sore on the sides mostly, been tired in the middle of the day, if not in the middle of the day then i get tired early at night, i havn't felt any morning sickness, but when i woke up this morning i felt a bit off balace walking down the hallway(prolly nothing)...but it still got me thinking 'Am i Pregnate??'...im expecting my period at the end of this week or next week...but anyways i felt some cramping or minor pain down in my abdominal area these past few days....has anyone experieced these??should i take a home pregnancy test??...but i do hope i am.

hi i think i am pregnant but i am not entirely sure, i felt like i was going to come on last night but i still havent is slight cramps normal?