I thought I started my period like a week early. but it was just spotting which is normal for my period tho. theyre usually 3-5 days long, i spot the a day or 2. bleed 1 day and spot another day or so.

This time I barely spotted the 1st 3 days and not all day, like off and on. the next 3 days didnt even feel the need for a panty liner but when i felt like i had to pee sometimes id still spot. the 6th day though i was basically off shoulda been off the next day for sure. the 7th and 8th day(today is day 8) its gotten heavier. Not heavy at all still. but not just spotting. Def need a panty liner again but still dont bleed all day just a few times a day. sometimes i go pee and nothing on my liner, nothin to wipe. sometimes its a little brown like spotting still.  but then sometimes its a kinda red. sometimes more bright like a pinkish red. sometimes mor dark like a deep blood red. but its still super light. but its been 8 days of bleeding. and the first sign of spotting was a week early.

Could i possibly be pregnant and the spotting was implantation? tho i heard that only happens 1x. not for 6 days. ? but maybe i got a light period after it? i hav no clue whats goin on?
If it was implantation, and maybe a miscarriage? but im not cramping at all. i feel great and full of energy today. Any advice, tips, clues, would be greatly appreciated.

Did you have unprotected sex.? 
Have you had any pregnancy symptoms.?
It can't be a miscarriage because it'd have to be a heavy period.
Try taking a pregnancy test, but I think you just had a light period.
Good luck.! 

sorry to interput. we have been trying for over a year. my periods been irregular since day one. but lately it has become regular, since the time we have started to try for a baby. so my question is i had my period on dec 31 and ended jan3 and today late evening i noticed some blood on my panties( bright red) could it be early period or spoting?( i have never spoted before nore been pregnent).

can anyone help?

i've been getting cramping for a few days. i spotted over a week ago then it was gone then two days ago i spotted again. could i be pregnant. i havent hd my period since the 13th of last month.