i had my period from last thursday to saturday
and i had sex on sunday. (unprotected)

he ejeculated somewhere else but some spilled on my stomach and my pubic area..

is there any chance that i might be pregnant?

also

even tho with unprotected sex for last 3 months,
i still got my periods regularly..
but these days i have symptoms of pregnancy like
morning sickness and side abdomen cramp.. constant feeling of throwing up when i smell certain food.

help please!!

usually if you have a pretty normal period you are not pregnant!

It could still be possible that you are, even if sperm gets near your vaginal area, they can still swim inside, and sperm can also live for up to 5 to 7 days...There is also a possibilty of precum, and yes that contains sperm and can also get you pregnant...You should take a home pregnancy test 14 to 16 days after unprotected intercouse...Hope this helps!!!

technically precum doesnt have sperm in it unless he ejaculated up to 8 hours before ejaculating again...

but yes you can possibly be pregnant. there have been cases of women who experience menstrual cycles while being pregnant but like indiana gal says

the best way to find out if you are is to take a pregnancy test or go get a blood test from a doctor

I had unprotected sex last week a few times and he did cum on my stomach and it was around my vagina area. Im not sure if im pregnant or not. I just started my period today but i was supposed to start a week from now and its light. Help??

Me and my boyfriend have been having in protected sex for about 3 months now. He came inside me a couple of weeks ago and ice started having major pregnancy symptoms. Sore breasts, morning sickness, side cramps, fatigue. But I'm bleeding today pretty heavy. And I'm pretty sure its my period. Could I still be pregnant? Do I even need to bother taking a home pregnancy test?

I AM 20 I BEEN TRYING TO GET PREGNANT AND THIS MONTH I HAD MY PERIOD AND I SPOTED 3 DAYS AND HAD BLEEDING FOR 2 IT WAS KINDA WIERD CAUSE I USUALLY HAVE HEAVY PERIODS FOR 5 DAYS SO CAN THAT BE THAT AM PREGNANT? AM SCARED CAUSE I WHENT TO THE ER AND HAD AN X-RAY AND A CT SCAN WITH CONTRAST