Hello, I need someones help, I wrote on here last week but theirs no one to talk to of go to, I had sex with one of my bestfriends and we didnt use anything. I've been having really bad cramps and back pain and I've been feeling like I have to throw up, and have really bad headaches. And my body just feels really hot when im in a freezing room. Then I took two pregnancy tests and it said it wasn't valid. Idk what should I do? Idk what's wrong could I be pregnant?

I don't want to scare you, but it sounds like pregnancy symptoms. I'm assuming you weren't on birth control or use an emergency contraceptive. I don't know what you mean when you say the test "wasn't valid." If you mean they were negative, then you're not pregnant. If the results weren't clear- take another test until you see a clear result.

No I wasn't on anything at all. Yea it wasn't clear I took two of them and it wasn't clear I did it on Friday the 13th is it to early to take a test should I wait a week or two?