hi im 25yrs old on birth control. ive been on the pill for about 1 month and 1/2. i was put on them by a gyn in ER to help with a cyst on my right ovary that was bout 8cm. well that doc gave me ortho tri cyclen. i went to a gyn that my insurance covered and they gave me one that worked better with helping shrink the cyst and bout that time the cyst was at 4cm n that was on sept 30. the doctor told me that im to switch pills in mid cycle. so on that sunday i start the pills(femcon fe). about a week ago i started spotting(light pink). i thought at first it was cuz i over did it with lift heavy boxes n aggravated the cyst because the pain was gettin bad. ive had been having pain becaus of the cyst for quite some time. but with it worse than the normal daily i sat it out for the rest of the day n the next day since i was still in pain and spotting. well when i woke up monday i called my primary care doctor to bring it to her attention. by the time she returned my call the pain was still the n still spotting. so i called my gyn n they said its probably just the pills give it another cycle. so ive been spotting for 10days now and should be getting my period this week. my bf and i do have unprotected sex. i have been super tired for about 2 weeks,frequently urinating, craving dif foods that i normally dont eat n even more sweets than normal, more irratitable at times and at others emotional, my boobs are swollen and are super sensitive(i had to change the setting i normally wear it on), im nausea throughout the day, smells of certain foods makes me nausea and i have been constipated. i have always had low back pain so either way that doesnt count. i took a home pregnancy test last week it came back negative. if i am pregnant could the test have been wrong since im spotting? im not sure if its the pill changing my body or not. i dont have another appointment with my gyn till till nov. 9th. my bf and i decided that we are ready for kids in every way but financially(but who really is these days). could i be pregnant??

i forgot mention i have also had a headache/migraine for about 2 weeks... please help.